Chapter 12

Nasheed's POV

Pulling up to the beach party, I was actually surprised it was this crowded. Eli came up to me and gave my shoulder a friendly nudge. "I told you this shit was gone be lit Naz bro."

"Look at all these fat booty bitches." Dior did a little happy dance as he made his way over to us. This nigga was 23 and still acted like a teenager when it came to females sometimes. I laughed out loud looking at his childish ass. "Yea I didn't think it was going to be this packed though." I put on my Cartier shades to stop the sun from glaring into my eyes.

"Shit I knew it was." Yosohn said walking up behind us with a girl wrapped in his arms.

This nigga wastes no time getting his. We haven't even been here for two minutes.

"I saw this party being shared all over Instagram on a flyer." Yosohn told us finally making his way to where we were. I personally didn't have any type of social media because I don't need any extra attention on me and what I do. The feds are already trying to get me but we all know that will never happen. I mean I have the whole LA police on my payroll. A lot of the shit I do around here goes unnoticed and it's not by accident. To be honest none of us had any social media except for Yosohn. We always try to tell him to delete it but one thing about him is, Yosohn is going do what Yoshn wants to do.

Making my way over to the bar, I ordered a shot of D'usse. Sitting in the shade I started to take in my surroundings. All these bitches here were bad but I started to loose interest when I spotted at least 15 bitches I already fucked. Just as I was about to lean back and rest for a little while I noticed a pair of eyes on me. Making eye contact with this stranger I started to look her over and man was I blown away. Her face was something new to me and her eyes...

Oh the way her hazel eyes contrasted with her smooth dark chocolate skin was enough to make any man drop to his knees

Oh the way her hazel eyes contrasted with her smooth dark chocolate skin was enough to make any man drop to his knees. Her perky breasts sat up perfectly even though they were large. I could see straight through her skimpy bathing suit and her nipples were hard as rocks. Let me not even get started her nipples, they reminded me of mini bite sized Hershey Kisses that melt right in your mouth. Her black wet hair fell down her back and clung to her skin as if I was the one who sweated it out. To top it off she had a slim waist that would be perfect for me to hold onto while fucking her from the back.

She didn't look familiar to me but she was staring at me like she knew me from somewhere. Baby girl was sparking my interest in the worst way and I needed to go say something to her.

Nyomi's POV

All night Alyssa and I stayed on one end of the beach. I was enjoying myself a lot but I decided I wanted to go check out the other end to see what the party was like on that side. As I was walking random people kept coming up to me wishing me a happy birthday and I enjoyed it. It made me feel like people cared about me which is something I've never felt from anyone besides my bestfriend.

Finally I found a spot I wanted to relax at for a while. Alyssa was still at the other end taking jello shots with a group of friendly strangers. As I was exploring my beautiful surroundings I caught the eyes of somebody and that's when I noticed those...

burning hazel eyes...

He stood about 6'2 with a very light complexion. As I was describing him, everything was beginning to seem all too familiar but I couldn't quite make the connection.

Suddenly, it dawned on me that he didn't look familiar because he changed his appearance. He cut his dreads and wasn't wearing a suit this time. Instead he wore a pair of all white Balmain jeans with a Givenchy shirt and shoes to finish the outfit. He also had his hair cut into a fade. I never knew a change in hair and clothes could make someone look so unrecognizable but if I'm not mistaken this is the same guy from New York.

His outfit kind of made me think he wasn't going to be staying here long because this was a beach party and he was fully dressed. I became a little nervous when I remembered the fight he was involved in which caused everything in my life to change.

He must have noticed my intense stare because he made his way over to me. As he made his towards me I took the time to notice how fine this man was.

This might be the sexiest man I have ever laid eyes on.

I don't know why I never noticed it before. The way he looked at me made my knees weak and that has never happened to me. In an instant I was face to face with this fine specimen. I could pick up the smell of his Versace cologne.

He looked me up and down while paying extra attention to my breasts. "Can I get your name since you've been catching my eye all day?"

"Nyomi." I looked down at my white painted toes due to my shyness. Realization flickered across his eyes when he noticed it was my birthday and I was the one having the party.

"Oh shit lil mama happy birthday, I didn't even know. I just came here with my friends and didn't plan to stay long." He reached in his pockets and pulled out a stack of hundreds. Without counting he handed the whole thing to me and I knew it had to be at least 5,000.

Who walks around with that much cash on them?

Shaking my head I didn't accept and I could tell he was confused. "It's okay I don't want your money. You telling me happy birthday was good enough for me." I quickly told him so he wouldn't feel bad. That's when I saw his contagious ass smile. His teeth were so perfect and white, I couldn't help but to smile back.

Leaning down to my level. "Let me make it up to you." He licked his lips as he spoke in my ear. I could've swore his lips brushed my ear causing a feeling I've never felt to creep between my thighs.

Ignoring his statement I asked him a question that was on my mind since I saw him. "Did you use to have dreads or something and live in New York?" I watched a plethora of expressions cross his face. He took a step back to look me over again to see if I looked familiar. I'm guessing he didn't see me that night because he was too busy fighting.

"Yeah I did. How did you know?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

Not wanting to spill my whole life story and the truth I said. "No reason." I could tell he wasn't convinced but he didn't push the subject.

"Can you answer my question sweetheart?" Butterflies instantly rose in my stomach at him referring to me as sweetheart.

"Oh about you making it up to me?" I shifted uneasily. "Let me think about." I wasnt to sure about this guy yet so I wanted to keep my distance. Our conversation was cut short because Alyssa came up to me oblivious of the man I was talking to. "C'mon Nyomi. They're about to cut the cake." She was practically pulling my arm out of it's socket.

"See you around Ny." He wore an amused looked on his face as he watched my bestfriend drag me down the beach. I took note that he called me Ny instead of Nyomi. I've never had a nickname from any one. Not wanting to read into it too much, I let the thoughts drown out as I focused on cutting the cake.