I sighed softly as I mentally nodded at her command as I brought my hands to rest on her hips instead of being pressed between her back and the wall, I pulled away and kissed her forehead before kissing her cheek while unhooking the metal thingy that held part of her outfit.

(remember this is her stuff and the metal thing is what is circled in blue)

It's not like I did this before with anyone and I've only been raped by the queen of the land of fire so that isn't a good example either but I was not ignorant when it came to this, books exist and there is a time in life when every teenager look...

It's not like I did this before with anyone and I've only been raped by the queen of the land of fire so that isn't a good example either but I was not ignorant when it came to this, books exist and there is a time in life when every teenager looks up this stuff behind the back of their parents and loses their innocence and the adults wonder where the hell they learned about this.

I placed small kisses on her jawline and down her neck as she pulled my hair more while hugging me closer, arms still around my neck, with those metal thingies unattached I also unattached the buckle that was right in the front, slipping the leather part off her. It was just something that gave a little added protection and support to the breast from what she had said once a while back, it also kept the clothes underneath held against her so they wouldn't move around and be a bother, it also kept me from untucking her tank top that was tucked in her pants and to reach up under it, I should have felt a bit of shame maybe for being outside in an alleyway but fuck you demons do this outside too and it's normal!

I almost smirked as I ran my hand over her side now that I could reach up under her clothes, I liked how it made her shiver from the coldness of my fingers. she also seemed to like when I kissed a certain spot right at the base of her neck earning me another shiver and a small surprised gasp while pulling my head closer with a bit of an uncomfortably tight hold on my hair but I didn't complain despite her probably pulling out a few strands.

I grabbed her side gently with my left hand while the right one had remained on her hips while I was more concentrated on her neck for the moment. Gently biting without breaking the skin and running my tongue over it, she did seem to complain haha, I could hear her loud and fast breathing right in my ear, how cute. I smirked at the bruise mark I had made before biting down, it was not like in the vampire war with Aura when I had done that to drink blood, this was just marking my territory, a bruise would fade, a bite wound would scar though I did lick off the blood that came out when I let go making me want her even more than before, delicious.

"Ouch." She grumbled and pouted like a little kid.

"Awe don't be mad~." I was surprised how low and husky my voice was but quickly got over it fast as she tugged on my hair to bring me in another kiss, this time doing what I had done to her.

I let my hand under the tank top wander up and traced the edge of her bra's fabric before pushing my hand under it as I pushed our bodies together with my knee between her legs to pin her to the wall more. I quickly pulled my hands away making her glare at me but I just pulled off my glove before reaching up again and using my teeth to pull of my second glove, wanting to feel her smooth skin without having these on.

I continued kissing her neck as her hands made it to the zipper on my jacket and pulled it down and I let her push it off me, annoyingly forcing my hands away from her again. I grabbed her hands with mine and pushed them up against the wall over her head, holding them there with one hand when she tried pulling my T-shirt up.

"We are taking care of you right now~." I muttered in her ear and bite it gently, running my tongue over it while finally nothing in the way to go back to touching her breasts again.

"B-but what about you?"

"Another time." I shrugged it off, not caring about myself right now but her as I slowly let my thigh grind against her, I smirked evilly at the small surprised moan I got from her, there we go.

I left her ear alone and kissed her again, I could be doing this all day. I trailed my hand down her front, drawing shapes on her stomach until I ended up with my pointer finger hooked in her waistband. I brought my other hand down while trailing it down her arm and rested it against the wall by her head while her arms wrapped around my neck again, grabbing my shirt and hair.

"Goddess why did I never do such thing?" I whispered with a smirk as I pushed my hand passed her waistband. "You seem to agree with me since you are already so wet for me~." I chuckled while running my fingers through her folds, it made her hug me close and hide her face in the side of my neck. "Why so shy? Aren't you supposed to be the strong guard?" I asked with a smirk and felt her hit her fist against my back. "Now that's not nice, what if I chose to leave you all horny in this alleyway?"

"You wouldn't dare!"

"True." I shoved two fingers into her making her jump a bit and press her face in my neck. "I much prefer being here~."

I never stopped smiling as I moved my fingers in and out slowly in her, each little breathy moan made me happy, almost proud that I was doing this to her and not someone else, rubbing my hand against her as an add on made her buck her hips and let out a needy whimper, as I added a third finger in wasn't hard to tell she wouldn't last too long.

I felt her teeth dig into my neck as I curled my finger and adding speed to my movement to try to silence the moans I caused but it didn't really work, I'm sure she will leave a mark. I smirked bigger when I felt her come undone on my hand with a moan I'm sure could be heard inside the houses close by, her hands most likely leaving scratch marks up my back despite my clothes in the way along with a bite mark on my neck.

"There there." I said a bit mockingly, leg still between hers but mostly to hold her up, if the bartender was right this stuff tires out none magical creatures and she doesn't have magic that's for sure. "You okay haha?" She hit me on the head. "Fair enough."

"Good... Goddess." She muttered in my neck, I felt her hot panting breaths wash over my neck before she leaned back against the wall, watching me with half wide eyes as I licked my fingers clean with no sort of shame visible on my face.

"You taste good." I purred making her hit me again as I smirked because she kissed me again for a few seconds.

"Idiot." She muttered.

"Pffff haha now now don't start, come on." I huffed while picking her up like a little kid while going in my hybrid form to be sure I wouldn't let her fall, she quietly complained while hitting my back but nothing more. her arms were around my neck with one off my arms under her knees so my other hand was free the gather all our stuff on the ground before I held her in princess carry when I was done with picking up stuff. I was still all hot after this but what was important now was getting her to bed.

"You cute when sleepy you know?"

"I will stab you for having done this outside."

"Noted." I kissed her cheek with a smile as I ignored the smirking demons I walked passed after all for them it was not an unusual scene.

(Future author: I hate spell checking smut lmao.