Dad moments (13-14 yr oldz)

Mike's POV
I sometimes feel as though Hopper is, well, over sarcastic sometimes. And there are lots of times I've felt this way. Don't get me wrong I LOVE Hopper (see what I did there being sarcastic is a thing for everyone), but he's a little iffy sometimes.

Time #1
El was turning 13 years old in July. It was her birthday and well, we were talking. To hopper, talking is technically flirting of some type.

"El you look great!" I hugged her and then we have the, "Mileven Police" right there in front of our eyes. "NoPe NoNe Of ThAt!" And Of course we have to part away.

Joyce tried to talk him out of being so strict, but that really didn't help.

Time #2
I was with El in her house. I was trying to fix this old walkie-talkie for her. After I fixed it we laughed and almost kissed until, YOU GUESSED IT, HOPPER BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR AND ALMOST KILLS ME.

I don't think El realizes this situation.

El's POV
Oh I know. He doesn't know that I know that this bothers him, but oh, I know. I've tried to talk to hopper but that doesn't work.

He's always watching.

Mike's POV
To be honest, the last time I kissed El was last year at the snowball...You know how sad that is right? Lucas and Max have kissed more and only known each other for a year.

I'm scared to even touch El, because before you know it, the  "mileven police" has arrived.

I've talked to everyone except El because I don't think she knows about me feeling like this. I've asked Steve, that's how desperate I am. And how can Dustin even go to Steve for advice I mean, look at him! Okay, okay he is a good babysitter, but his advice is only towards single 15 year olds who play dig-dug, Uh Huh, DUSTIN. No wonder.

Anyways, I'm gonna go talk to El at the quarry today.

Time skip...

"El?" I turned to face El. "Yes?" I blanked out for a second. Her beauty blinded me so I kinda forgot what I was gonna- never mind I've got it.

"Isn't it crazy how we haven't kissed since the snowball?" I could tell she was blushing, was she?

El's POV
To be honest I've never even knew a kiss was called a kiss till now, but I got the context so...

"Oh, yes."

Then it was silent.

Mike's POV
I feel like such an idiot right now. What do I say? "Uh So, How are you liking summer so far?" AAAAAAAA WHY DID I SAY THAT!!!!!

"Oh I like it!" I smiled covering up the fact I was having I full blown epilepsy.

"About the kissing thing," phew I saved myself there. Now that there was no Hopper we could actually kiss.

"Mike, can we kiss now?" Haha sure Fine by me.

"Yeah okay I mean-" She kisses me. Double phew.

"HEY!" And of course there had to be some way. Hopper got out of his car with Joyce.

"What was that!" I roll my eyes. "We haven't kissed since last year!" I snapped. Joyce's gasped. "Hopper! Their teenagers not babies! They haven't kissed in ages!" Thanks Joyce knew i could count on you.

We then get in to his car and ever since then we've kissed a lot so...I guess it wasn't so bad?