Teen wolf (13)

Teen wolf came out in 1985 so I thought this would be a good idea for a oneshot c:

<<<<<<<<

Eleven
Mike and I watched a movie a few weeks ago to celebrate our first summer together. It was so-called Teen wolf and let's just say I got nightmares for a whole week.

Safe to say that Hopper didn't know about me having those nightmares but I feel left out...

Everyone else wasn't scared, but it's not only that one time where I felt that way. It's all the time. Even Max who came late to the group is more included than me.

I'm the one who barley knows anything because I'm a lab rat. I don't know where babies come from and I'm 13! How pathetic!

I can't always hang out with Mike and my friends because I have "plans" aka going to Dr.Owen's office every 2 days.

Sorry to get off topic over a movie...

<<<<<<<<<

General
"Mike?" El asked as they exited the cinema. "Yeah El?" El looked behind herself only to see the party taking about how they should've extended the movie.

"Why is nobody s-scared?" Mike chuckled. "Well El that was a comedy-unless you thought it was scary then it was a horror movie..." El giggled.

"I thought it was scary but funny. Not so funny though..." they continued to walk.

(Time skip they're still walking 😩)

El was frustrated. She wanted to tel. Mike how she felt, so she did just that. "I feel left out. Like a lot..." Mike turned to El as fast as the speed of light.

"Really!? Why didn't you tell me sooner." El rolled her eyes. "I d-didn't want to make you mad." El said.

"I'm not normal e-enough for you Mike..." She continued. The dangers of the night will soon show that she is in fact, not normal at all...

<<<<<<<<

Sorry if it was short but you see where I'm going with this (thriller music video hint hint 👏🏻) Comment if you'd like a part 2!