Scared.

Age:14/15
__

-MIKE-

I haven't had a lot of panic attacks. Only once but that was in the 2nd grade. I sat on the couch. El fell asleep in my arms and I felt uh... bad. I feel like I'm not good enough. I look down at her. She's smiling. I smile to myself but slowly realize, is it because of my friends or someone else?

Will she leave me again? Will she die? Am I gonna die? I start to sweat and cry. I was shaking. El slowly woke up.

-JANE-
I looked up at Mike. He was crying and shaking. He was drenched in sweat? Yeah sweat. I quickly sat up and cried. "Breathe mike ." I then remembered my mom and my vision in the void. I started to cry too. He then looked at me. "I'm sorry." I shook my head no. "For n-nothing Mike."

"No really." I looked down at his lips then back at him. "No sorries." I wiped his tears. "B-But-" I smashed my lips against his. I pulled away. I could tell he was surprised by my verbal response.

"I l-love you Mike." His eyes widened. He was frozen. "I do too." He took a sigh of relief. "I will n-never leave Mike." He smiled. "Please don't." I nodded. "I promise." I laid back down. "Don't want y-you to c-cry Mike." He nodded. "L-Look at me." I looked up at him with that "hmm?" face.

He took a good look then kissed me again. It was long this time. I pulled away missing the warmth of his lips. "Goodnight Mike." I said. "Goodnight El." We then both fell Asleep.