Late night descusion pt: 1

This is sooo fluff or is it....so enjoy!!! Oh btw go check out my other story! They are both 14 years old which I the age they will be in season 3..

___

Jane (Eleven) was sleeping over Mike's house. Hopper is on some over night shift and El didn't want to stay alone so finally, Hopper allowed her to go to Mike's.

Jane walked up to the porch and waved bye to Jim. She knocked on the door lightly.

| Mike's POV |

I heard a knock at the door. "Micheal! El's here!" My mom yelled. "Okay!" I ran down the stairs and jumped off a few steps. I opened the door to find El, in a plad sweater and sweatpants with a pink scrunchie in her short brown hair.

I stared at her as she smiled and looked down at her feet. "Hey come in." I ran inside. She followed. "Hello El How you doing honey!" El looked at my mom and waved. "I'm doing g-good." She said as we both went upstairs.

| time skip |

It was 9:00 pm and Mike and Jane had went downstairs to watch a movie. At 10:03 pm the movie Grease was over.

"Mike, I'm h-hungry." El whispered. I looked at her. "Okay well you can go to the kitchen and find something to eat." I let go of her grasp.

| Jane's POV |

I nodded my head and gave a little smile. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Oh hey didn't know you where here." A voice appeared from behind me.

I turned to see, Nancy who had just came home from a newspaper opening event. "Hi." I Said. She grabbed a glass of water, so did I. I closed the fridge and sat on the counter.

"So How is it with you and Mike?" I choked on my water. "G-great Nancy." She looked understanding. "That's always good in a relationship." I grinned.

"Have you've taken it to the 'next level'?" I didn't understand. "Next level?" She giggled. "Well when I was your age I was kissing Steve. Not anymore clearly. Have you with Mike?" I looked up from staring at my glass.

"N-no. We've only k-kissed 2 times." She spit her water. "Wow more then I expected." I laughed. "How old were you guys the first?" She looked serious. "I t-think 12?" She gasped. "He's a lying prick." She murmured. "W-why."

"He said he didn't like you like that but that was 2 years ago." She looked down with a smile. "And have you gotten your Uh period yet?" She asked. I nodded. "Y-yes last week a-actually." I answered. But why had he done that. Say that he didn't like me! But it is my time after all...

"Goodnight!" She said as she went upstairs. I smiled. I went downstairs and saw Mike sitting up on the couch watching another movie. I sat on the other side of the couch in anger. "We should go to bed." He whispered. I pushed him.

"What was that?" He whispered again. I got up and went upstairs to his room. He followed behind me. I closed the door to his room with my mind. I laid down in bed not facing him.

| Mike's POV |

Was it her time of month!? I was honestly pissed. She's never been this mad. Steve told me never to ask a girl if it's 'her time.' But I had no choice. "Are you on your period?" She turned slowly. She nodded.

I laid next to her but not facing her. Blood came from her nose. "I saw Papa. He's dead." She started cry laughing. I was so confused. His was so random."Yeah...He is But why are you Uh crying?" I knew why. I just needed her to answer.

"I don't know!" I put my hand on her arm. "Don't.Touch.Me." I moved away. "Why didn't you tell me you didn't like me w-when we w-were 12?" She said slowly. My mouth dropped. "That's because I didn't want Nancy to know about 'us'."

She turned around and sat on the bed. "Okay Mike." I just looked. "Kiss me." I've NEVER heard El say that before. I thought she didn't know what that means! Unless Will told her.

"Why....?" She started tearing up.