Pill

They are 14 in this one shot

___

                             | Mike's POV |
Dustin told me about this prank Steve pulled on Robin. He put viagra in her drink. I wanted to try this out on El. "Can I have Coca Cola?" I nodded and grinned.

I ran upstairs and went in the cupboard to get the pill. I crushed it and put it in. I laughed to myself. I ran downstairs and gave her the glass. "T-Thank you." "No problem." I sat down next to her and turned on the tv.

A couple of minutes pass by. She started to move around on the couch like she was uncomfortable or something. I ignored it. She then started to straddle on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I knew this was probably a dumb prank. She lifted my shirt. I pulled it down. She pulled it up. I pulled it down. "Mike!" I laughed. "What?"

She lifted her own shirt. "No. You don't know what your doing." I gently pushed her off. She rolled her eyes. "Why n-not?" She asked. "You don't know what that means El." She shrugged her shoulders.

"P-Please." I was shocked. I got myself in this so...

"Fine but not all the way." She nodded in desperation. She took off her shirt. I took off mine. She gasped. "You asked for it." She went on top of me.

I laid down as she straddled on top of me. It was awkward at first. She kissed me. I pulled away. She tried to take off my pants but I stopped her. "What did I say?" She grunted.

I started to kiss her neck. But then she got up. She gasped. "Shirt." I nodded and laughed. I grabbed the pill from the coffee table. "This pill makes you want to kiss me." She rolled her eyes.

She put her shirt on. "Funny." She started to laugh. "Yeah I know."