The best of Jim Hopper (13 still)

Hopper pulled Mike away. "Listen kid calm down!" Mike stopped punching. The last time they had fought was when El came back a year ago.

This time it was about his parents. His parents are officially divorced. Mike preferred his mom over his dad. His dad was never his dad. Hopper was his father figure.

Mike's dad told him that he was a little bitch that was a huge mistake, which he was planned FYI.

"I hate him!" Mike yelled. Hopper hugged him. "It's okay kid. Hate him all you want he's gone now."

El used her abilities to see what was happening through the void. Hopper told her to stay in her room the whole time. She didn't know what was happening.

What she saw was horrible. Mike was crying in Hoppers arms. He barley cried most of the time.

She wondered what was wrong.

"I want him to die! He doesn't deserve to live!" Hopper held him tighter. "He's gone kid he's never coming back." Hopper said.

Ted was put into custody by the police for him slapping Karen multiple times. Karen then threatened him with a knife. She stabbed him but he didn't die.

"My mom's in danger Hopper! She almost died!" Hopper looked worried. so was El. "Relax I'll call Nancy to get you." Hopper went to the phone and called Nancy to come to the cabin with Jonathan.

El couldn't take it anymore. She opened the door and stepped out. She saw mike crying like crazy on the couch and hopper on the phone. "Mike-"

Mike didn't look up. Hopper motioned for her to go back in her room but she didn't. She moved closer. "M-Mike" He then looked up and wiped his eyes.

"Hey El-" He pretended to be happy for her. "Mike what's wrong" She sat beside him.

"Nothing." She put her hand on his. "Mike somethings wrong..." he gave in and told her what happened.

He started to tear up again. She pulled him in for a hug. "I'm so sorry." He hugged back. Hopper got off the phone. "She's coming." He said.