Stiches heal from kisses

Listen to this song it's literally a blessing! This takes place on a summer day of 1985 btw. Currently watching the office. Great show.
____
| Mike's POV |

I was riding my bike down the hill going to El's house. Everyone else was busy except her. I was riding until the road was straight but a rock tripped me. "Shit!" I had a huge cut on my cheek. I was very close to her house so I decided to keep going. I walked up the hill till the cabin was visible.

I knocked on the door with my hand on my cut. El answered the door. "H-Hi Mike." She noticed my cut and grabbed my hand. She shut the door. "Mike what happened." I shrugged. "Friends don't lie." I gave in. "I fell off my bike." She nodded. She lead me to then bathroom.

She grabbed a paper towel and ran it under the faucet. She moved my hand and gasped. She put water on the paper towel then got the bandage. She put it on my cut. "D-Does it hurt?" She asked. "Yeah I guess but it's okay." "No Mike." It started turning a dark purple.

She took me to the couch. I sat in pain. She used her powers to turn on the tv. We sat in silence."So...What do you want to do?" I looked at her. "I don't know." She said focusing on the TV. I moved closer to her. I was on the end of the couch. "Are you d-doing okay?" She asked now focusing on me. She noticed the bruising. "Your still hurt." She said pointing at the bruise.

"Uh y-yeah." Why did I stutter! I was hurt! "It's okay Mike." She looked away now focusing again on the tv. I was clearly bored. "I'm bored." She looked confused. "Bored?" "Yeah like you aren't having fun or just, I don't know." She went silent. She was focused on some type of romance. 16 candles. I've seen t before. She looked at me. I looked at her. She leaned in.

WOAH. Before you know it our lips were connected then pulled apart. She smiled and I blushed. "Ow" my cut still hurt. Turns out kisses don't cure stitches :(