Hold on we're going home.

| Mike's POV |
I carried El to my house. Tears in my eyes. Her eyes fluttered open. Cuts were all over her face. Blood was everywhere. "Hold on we're going home." I opened the door to my house and laid her on the couch.

"Micheal what happened!?" "She's in pain. They did this to her." My mom looked confused. "Troy and his friend." I called Hopper. He said he was going to send he crew to find them...

~

General POV

It was the summer of 1985. School has ended. Mike and his friends were on the train tracks walking to the mall. "Are you sure about this?" Max yelled to her friend Will who was in front of everyone else. "I mean-Y-Yeah I guess so." We all kept walking.

"Troy might get us!" Dustin cupped his hands around his mouth to make his voice appear louder. Mike rolled his eyes. "Let's forget about that. Remember what I said..." Mike yelled. Troy was in jail for now. Well, he was a juvinial delinquent.

El started to tense up. Last November, Troy tried to kill her. His friend backed out so he ended up stabbing his friend. It was a very bad memory to all of the kids especially Mike. He was affected by it the most.

He locked himself in his room the whole month. Almost hospitalized for not sleeping. But, he needed to be there for her.

"Here we are!" Lucas sighed in relief from walking that far. Mike turned to look at El. He could see the worry in her brown eyes. They all ran inside the huge star court mall plaza. Hours of shopping! That's all I can say. Mike and El were walking and looking at stores.

But then. You guessed it! It's TROY. He turned around and sees mike and eleven. Rip. He runs up to them almost killing them but mike has had enough. He punched Troy in the face. He got a black eye. "Let's go guys!" Mike grabs El's hand as the gang ran out. They got home safely but Mike. Oh Mike got sweet revenge.