Coffee Creamer

| Jane's POV |
I've had a crush on Mike for 4 years now. Basically since the 4th grade. Mike was not really popular. Him and his friends are part of some A.V club.

One of their friends however, Max, is my friend. My best friend. We sat watching my favorite movie Grease. "So you still fantasizing about Mike right?" I snapped out of it. "What no! Ew gross (wink)." I intervened.

"Well you know he likes you!" I threw a piece of popcorn at her. "Hey!"

The next week...

I got my books from my locker then vigorously shut it. Mike ran into me in an instant. All my books fell. I didn't realize it was Mike at the moment. "God what the hell watch where your going-" I looked up and saw Mike. Shit.

"Oh sorry. Hi Mike." He gave me my books. "Yeah Hey uhh Jane right?" I nodded. "Oh well I was going to tell you that I'm joining the AV club." He choked. "What! I mean, a girl in the AV club!?" He continued.

"Yes." He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Do you have a problem with that Wheeler?" He turned red. "Um-maybe..." I ran off. I ran into the bathroom. Nancy was there. Mike's older sister. "Oh hey El." I waved. "Why are you crying?" I sighed. "Your brother!"

She looked surprised. "What happened?" "I told him I was joining the AV club and he said girls can't!" I sobbed. "Go talk to that duche!" I nodded proudly and went to the AV room.

I over heard Mike and his friends, including Max. "I didn't know she would react like that!" Mike argued. "WELL MIKE SHE HAS A DAMN CRUSH ON YOU!" Dustin yelled. I gasped. "What the hell Dustin!" Max argued. "R-Really?" Silence. I had to talk to him.

"Is it?" Will asked. I opened the door with my hair clip. "What are you doing here?" Mike asked. "I heard what you guys said." They looked scared. "Well do you have a crush on me?" I closed my eyes. "3 years Mike. I love you." His jaw dropped. "L-Love me?" I nodded as a single tear fell from my eye.

Mike got up. "Don't cry I didn't know." "But you don't like me back so this is really embarrassing." Everyone looked confused. I opened my eyes. Mike was WAY to close to me. "Oh really? Your all I talk about Jane. I loved you since kindergarten!" Shocked by his words I stood in silence. "Would you be my girlfriend." He blushed red and asked.

"Of course Micheal." He looked down at his feet. I felt his breathe intensity. He looked back at me. I leaned in despite the people watching. He closed his eyes. And then I smashed my face against his. We both pulled away. "Okay so it's official?" I nodded.

dancing, with youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें