Spy (13-14)

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Bye!" El said, waving to her father, Hopper. She ran to Mike's doorstep with every wave in her short hair moving. Hopper grinned, but then suddenly realized, "those wheelers are infamous for not being virgins..."

Yes that was misleading but go with it. That thought was so very sudden.

Did he want to escort her inside or maybe in the car back home? Or maybe he wanted to be a watch dog just like his job at being sherif?

No. None of thee above. He wanted to watch out for his daughter. A girl he's been raising for 3 whole years.

He was going to spy on her. Strange but come on! it's stranger things duh. He parked the car nearby the house, but before, making sure that they entered the house first.

He then parked. With nothing to do he decided to break some rules and climb the roof to peek through the windows.

Immature and petty. He's never immature or hell even petty.

He climbed the gazebo in the backyard's patio. "Shit." He muffled. He had just cut himself on the roof tile.

"Hello!?" Nancy shouted out her window. "Anyone there!" Yet another voice? Could it be Mike!?

Nope. Wrong again. Jonathan. "That little shit." Jim thought. Jonathan was supposed to be with his mother but he said he had to work. Yeah, "work"

Nancy then shut the window thinking it was nothing. Hopper sighed and crawled to the next window.

Thank god it wasn't Mr and Mrs' Wheeler's bedroom. It was Mike's!

The curtains were shut...

"Not on my watch." Jim thought.

Meanwhile inside little did he know, Mike and El were .actually. making a puzzle. A puzzle of Hawkins on his bedroom floor.

Hopper then knocked on the window like an amateur. Why would he do that?

El flinched. Mike's eyebrows furrowed together. "It's okay El stay here." Mike said heading to the window.

He opened the curtains and saw the remarkable. Mike screamed. "HOPPER WHAT THE HELL!" El got up and went towards the window.

Mike opened the window for him to come in. "Hah I knew you two would be getting it in Wheeler's room huh!?" Hopper yelled.

Mike was so tall that he was practically 1 inch taller then Hopper. Even though that is a fact, he stood back.

"Sir we're..." Mike Said yet suddenly paused. "Huh?!" Hopper continued.

"PUZZLE HOPPER! WE'RE MAKING A-" El yelled but then got interrupted. "WHAT-I DON'T WANT A PREGNANT GIRL WHO'S 13 IN MY HOUSE!" Hopper falsely assumed.

"What no! We're making a puzzle! I would never get El pregnant at this age! Anyway I'm still a virgin!" Mike snapped.

"I didn't need to know kid!" Hopper said. He sighed.

"What do you mean virgin? Am I virgin?" El said. Mike and Hoppers eyes widened.

"What's going on here-" Karen Said. She then saw the scene. "Oh Mrs! No nothing just checking up on the kids!" Hopper responded.

"Oh sherif I didn't see you walk in-" Karen continued. "Mom please leave." Mike said. Karen rolled her eyes and exited.

"I'll go kid. Bye. And no funny business." They both nodded.

Once he was gone, El shut the door. "Can we k-kiss again?" El said. Mike nodded and smiled.

They kissed in sync for around 20 minutes on Mike's bed for the first time. It's usually a peck but this was a bite.

Mike and El were both out of air, "we never do this that long." El said in shortening breath.

"Yeah. " mike said while getting off of El. "Hopper was right. But we do good at faking." Mike continued.

"He believed it." El said and they both laughed.

Mike then kissed El again. "C-Can we again?" Mike asked. El nodded and they started to kiss again.

"Mike me and Jonathan are gonna go now so tell mom-" Nancy opened the door to Mike's bedroom.

"Oh my god." She said. Mike jumped on his feet as El cleaned her lips with her hands.

"Lord." Jonathan Said. "Your always quiet kid. Steve is gonna be so proud-" Jonathan Said but then was playfully punched him.

"Please tell me it was only a makeout?!" Asked worried Nancy. "Y-Yeah! Just don't let hopper know!" The couple nodded and slowly closed the door.

"Okay wanna asked the party to come over?" Mike asked. El giggled and nodded.