"Well we did. But then I talked with one of the moms from my Lamaze class and she's naming her baby Halyn so I looked online and apparently it's this super popular name and I don't want her to be Halyn H at school!" Zoe said. Evan laughed.

"Okay! Then we're back to square one."

"I still love Tia and Posie." Zoe said.

"I do too. Which one?" Evan asked.

"I like Rainbow Marie!" Mallory said. Zoe laughed and kissed her daughter.

"What do you think baby, Tia or Posie?" Zoe asked.

"Both." Mallory said.

"No honey, we can only pick one. Tia or Posie." Zoe said.

"Mallory and Tia or Mallory and Posie?" Evan asked. Mallory sat for a second.

"I like Tia." Mallory said.

"So Tia Rose Hansen?" Evan asked.

"Oh! Tia Rose! I love that!" Zoe said, as her eyes filled with tears.

"Perfect! It's decided! Tia Rose Hansen. You stay here babe, I'll go start dinner." Evan said, kissing Zoe's head.

"Baby T, we can't wait for you!" Zoe whispered.

+++

June, and the first half of July had flown by and Zoe was getting irritated.

"Mommy, when does the baby come?" Mallory asked, twirling around the kitchen.

"Six weeks." Zoe said. Mallory nodded and kept spinning when Zoe gasped in pain.

"Mommy. What's wrong?" Mallory asked. Zoe's eyes were closed tightly and she was taking deep breaths.

"Mal, go to my purse and grab my phone. Right now baby, go." Zoe said, lowering herself to the floor. Mallory ran back into the kitchen and Zoe dialled Evan's number.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Evan what are you doing right now?" Zoe asked.

"I just finished an appointment. What's the matter?" Evan asked.

"Somethings wrong. It feels like real contractions but it's too early!" Zoe said, she was starting to panic.

"Okay. Take a deep breath." Evan said.

"I'm calling 911." Zoe said.

"Okay. Call 911 and I'll meet you there. Don't worry. Everything is going to be okay. Do you want me to stay on the phone?" Evan said.

"No, it's okay. I'm calling 911." Zoe said.

"Okay. I'll meet you at the hospital. I love you."

"Love you too."

Zoe hung up. She dialled 911 and Mallory sat quietly beside her.

"Hi, I'm home alone with my 5 year old and I'm 7 and a half months pregnant and I'm pretty sure there's something wrong-" Zoe groaned. "Could you send an ambulance?"

Mallory sat beside her mother, with a look of terror on her face.

"Mommy, what's going on?" She asked when Zoe was off the phone.

"I think there's something wrong with the baby. So we're going to go to the hospital and Daddy will meet us there." Zoe said. She groaned in pain and Mallory curled into Zoe's side.

"Is the baby going to die?" Mallory asked. Zoe looked at her daughter and shook her head.

"No. The baby is going to be okay." She said.