Lost

The first time Zoe took Lola to Storybook Gardens, she lost her.

"Good job Lola! Do you want to go again?" Zoe said, catching her daughter at the bottom of the water slide. Lola nodded and ran away from her mother. Zoe's phone buzzed and she looked at it quickly.

Evan:
Hey babe! Working a bit later tonight. I should be home around 6:30. Love you!

Okay! I'm just with Lola at SBG. We'll probably be home around 5:30 6ish. Love you too!

When Zoe looked at the line for the slide, she didn't see her daughter. A wave of panic washed over her and she walked up the ramp calmly, to check again. As soon as she got to the top, she sighed and the girl at the top looked at her.

"Excuse me. Is there someone I can help you find?" The girl asked, standing.

"I just can't find my daughter. She said she was coming up the line for the water slide but she's not here. Do you have an intercom or a way to make an announcement?" Zoe asked. The girl nodded.

"I'll do you one better, we'll radio the people at the castle and we'll look for your daughter. I'm just going to ask you to come with me and stay with me okay?" The girl said.

Zoe nodded and the girl started to get the line of kids down the ramp, in order to close the slide.

"Okay, come with me, we'll get a radio call into the castle. Don't worry. We're going to find your daughter." The girl said. Zoe nodded.

"What does your daughter look like?" The girl asked.

"She has blonde hair and she's wearing a blue bathing suit with Elsa and Anna on it. And she has purple crocs on." Zoe said.

"And what's her name?" The girl asked.

"Lola. She's two and a half." Zoe said.

"And you said the last place you saw her was the waterslide?" The girl asked. Zoe nodded and she took a deep breath.

"Don't worry. We're going to look for her and we're going to find her." The girl soothed.

"Sophie to castle." She said, taking the radio from her friend.

"Go ahead Sophie."

"I have a code green at the splash pad. We're looking for Lola, she's two and a half and she's got blonde hair. She's wearing a blue bathing suit with Elsa and Anna on it and she has purple crocs on. She was last seen at the splash pad." Sophie said.

Zoe heard the woman on the radio repeating what Sophie had said over the radio and various people saying their attractions were clear.

"They're saying it's clear, what does that mean?" Zoe asked.

"It just means she's not in that area. Is there anywhere she might have gone? Somewhere that she really wanted to go?" Sophie asked.

"Um, no. She wanted to go down the slide again but that was it. She never mentioned anything else." Zoe said.

"Sophie, I've got Lola down at the bouncy castle." Someone said.

"Okay perfect! I'm walking towards you with her mom." Sophie said.

"Okay, my friend Elly found Lola. So if you come with me, we can get her." Sophie said. Zoe nodded and followed her out of the splash pad and down a path.

"Lola!" Zoe said. Her daughter was crying and holding onto an employee's hand.

"Oh my sweet girl! How did you get here?" Zoe asked, wiping her daughters tears.

"They've been reunited Amanda." Sophie said. Zoe picked Lola up, not ending the hug and looked at Sophie.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." She said.

"It's my pleasure! I'm glad I was able to help." Sophie said. Zoe nodded and Sophie walked back towards the waterslide.

Kinda short but I just needed to update! I'm working on a nice long one that should be done soon!