"Then what is it? Everything looks so peaceful.." I murmured and Grace shook her head.

"Becca, this guy has something on you. It's like you're...how should I say it?" she looked at Calum and Ashton.

"You're marked by him." Calum leaned over the bed.

"What d-do you mean m-marked?" I stammered, scared of the answer.

"You have something he needs. And he's not going to let you go until he takes it from you." Grace clarified.

"What is that?" I asked.

They all looked up and then at each other, talking with their eyes. I furrowed my brows and waited for them to answer to me. They all looked at me and gave me apologetic looks.

"We have to go, Becca." Grace murmured.

"No. Please don't leave me now!" I begged and she sighed.

"Can we just stay for a little while?" She asked Ashton.

"You know where that will take us. Enough torture our souls had, don't you think?" he said and my heart sinked.

"Who's torturing your souls?" I cut in and Calum gulped.

"You don't want to know." he told me and I furrowed my brows.

"Why not? Guys, please don't leave me now. I need your help." I felt a tear falling down my cheek.

"We're so sorry, Becca.." Grace whispered.

"No..I'm sorry for not helping you that night.." I said through sobs and Ashton shook his head.

"You're going through worse, Rebecca. And this is only the start."

"What do you mean?" I gave him a bewildered look.

Calum sighed heavily. "Like I said, you're marked by him. He wants to take something from you and he's not going to stop until he gets it."

"W-what is it?" I stammered.

Ashton looked up with a terror and then down at Grace and Calum.

"Guys, it's time. He's going to get angry!" he said with panick.

"Fuck." Calum hissed.

"Just be careful, okay? We don't want you to end up like us." Grace looked at me with concern in her blue eyes.

"What's going on?" I asked as they all leaned closer to me.

"Good luck, Becca. We're gonna miss you." she stated and with that, she touched my shoulder.

Her skin was frozen, like ice, and send an unbelievable jolt of pain through my arm, causing me to scream. Ashton touched my hand, sending another jolt of pain through my body and Calum touched my stomach, making me feel as if someone stabbed me.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed and tried to stand up but I was pushed down on the bed.

I layed on my back and the pain slowly took over every cell in my body. I stared with shock as their faces slowly lost all their colour, their skin became pale and their eyes turned black. I was so scared that my heart came up to my throat.

"Be careful."

"He's dangerous."

"You're marked by him,"

"This is only the start,"

"This is not heaven,"

"You have something he needs."

"He's going to get angry!"

"We're so sorry,"

"You can't give up,"

"You have to be strong."

Their voices echoed in my head and everything slowly turned black. I stared with fear as their faces turned from peaceful to pained and I let a scream when I saw blood running from their wounds. Grace's skull was open and blood was escaping it, Calum's armz were missing and he seemed like he was made from stone, Ashton's head was open at the back and his hair was covered in blood.

"No! Let go of me!" I cried as their hair turned to fire and slowly, all of their bodies were burning.

They all screamed, bringing me more pain to my heart and body. I felt like someone was stabbing me, but not my body, but my soul. I screamed even louder when their flaming hands transported the fire to my skin and burned me. I breathed heavily as I saw tears of blood running down their black eyes.

I felt something dropping on my forehead and I looked up. My eyes widened when I saw droplets of blood dropping on me and I emmidiately remembered what I've been through in that God-damned house.

"Please!" I struggled to stand up but their grips only tightened on me, the fire burning my skin and turning it into a black flesh.

I looked at Calum's hand that was on my stomach and felt something wet. Slowly, my white cloth was soaked with blood and I felt the flesh ripped open. I screamed and cried at the same time, tilting my head back and closing my eyes shut, my teeth clenched tight.

"Help!" I whimpered and felt the blood running down the top of my nose from my forehead. It was warm and the smell was disgusting as always.

What scared me the most, was when I couldn't scream anymore, because I felt a warm liquid filling my throat and travelling up to my mouth. I tried to cough but managed to spit a little of the liquid out. My heart stopped when the taste of blood was recognized by my tongue. My insides twisted and then's when I saw nothing but black.

(A/N: I'm SO SO SO SO SORRY for making some of you cry! I wanted the last chapter to be painful and make you feel so I guess I succeeded but I didn't want to make you feel dissapointed..And thank you for not hating me! I really appreciate that because I love you all guys so much and I promise next chapter will be better, since this one was a little small.. Now what do you think of the friends' 'reunion'? Give me some comments to check out and plz don't forget to vote! Also, I posted a pic xLetHerDiex did on the side :) Lots of love :) xx)