154

I HATE CUSTOMERS!

~~~

~~~TaeGiHope dms~~~

Hobi: why you gotta tell coconut headass our issues?

Yoongs: seriously Tae? It's rather annoying that they always know our dilemmas.

TaeTae: well, when Jungkookie was over, you two didn't even pretend to get along and Jungkookie asked of everything was okay. You both know he's my best friend and I tell him everything.

Hobi: that isn't...Taetae, this is what causes bigger issues...telling the maknae, Jimin and the other hyungs. They butt in all the time, look at how we fucked with the other couples by being nosey.

Yoongs: I agreed with Hoseok on this Tae, you shouldn't have said anything to Jungkook regardless if you two are best friends. You could've at least spoken to one of us and let us know Jungkook was worried or something.

TaeTae: why is it that whenever I do something "wrong" you two tend to not hate each other anymore and team up against me? Not once have either of you sided with me against the other.

Hobi: we just gonna forget that one time Yoongi got mad at you for using memes?

Yoongs: or that time when Hoseok left Daegu with our child?...nevermind, that's a bad example...hmm I don't recall ever teaming up with Tae against you..

TaeTae: because you two usually team up with each other...I'm surprised you two notice me sometimes..

Yoongs: don't get all sentimental Tae, we cuddle every night!

Hobi: and we tend to have breakfast together because hyung sleeps in???

TaeTae: that's literally the only two things you can think of? What about those times you two would go on walks or whatever together and I stayed home with Somin. Or the time you both went to eat dinner becasue Somin was sick or when I was sick that one time and you both took Somin to the park.

Hobi: bud...you had the stomach bug..I wasn't trying to have Sominie be sick again.

Yoongs: and I wanted fresh air probably from being inside for days..

TaeTae: I never leave you guys when you're sick, and I never make plans with just one of you...if you wanted me out of the relationship you could've just said so.

Hobi: nobody wants you out baby?

~~~TaeTae left the chat~~~

Yoongs: if anything you're the one keeping us together babe.

Yoongs: WHY COULDN'T HE WAIT?!

Hobi: he's home, I'll talk to him.

~~~

"Taetae!!! Where you at baby?"

"Daddy, why are you shouting for baba? He isn't here because you and papa are stupid." Somin angrily said turning away from Hoseok.

"What?" Hoseok was shocked to say the least.

"Sominie, where did he go? Did he say?"

"Something about tea?"

"Thanks sweetums. Wanna go to the ahjumma across the halls house for a little?"

"I LOVE AUNTIE JAEHWA!!" Somin excitedly shouted grabbing her toys and shoes and trying to rush out.

~~~

Yoongs: you talk to him?

Hobi: he went for tea I guess? So I'm gonna assume he's at the cafe on the corner moping as per usual.

Yoongs: tell him to rejoin the chat..I feel bad. We really do tend to team up against him.

Hobi: and with us suddenly having our own issues with each other he probably felt more confused about it. I'll let you know, then you and I can sort out our problem...deal?

Yoongs: yeah Hoseok, and Tae can be there to better understand what happened.

~~~

Walking into the shop on the corner, Hoseok immediately saw Taehyung sitting in his usual seat with a cup of tea while staring out the window.

As he got closer, Taehyung noticed someone approaching.

Looking up to see a remorseful Hoseok, Taehyung lowered his gaze and ultimately went back to people watching.

"Baby, can we please talk about this. Yoongi wants you to rejoin the chat so he can apologize and we'll talk as a family when he gets home." Hoseok said softly.

Taehyung, processing what he said, continued to gaze at nothing.

He didn't respond in anyway to Hoseok, which bothered the elder slightly as he sat and looked to his feet.

"Why are we doing this?"

Looking up to an unmoved Taehyung, Hoseok simply replied "what?"

"Why are we doing this? It isn't a difficult question to answer. I was doing it because I love you and Yoongs and Sominie and we have a family and I wanted to keep us together. So," Taehyung finally looked to Hoseok, "why are you doing this? You've seemed miserable for a few months now, so has Yoongi."

Hoseok, to keep it simple, was confused as fuck.

"Why are you suddenly asking this? We're having a rough patch. We've had worse and managed to pull through, this isn't any diffe-"

"We should stop trying..it's pointless."

~~~

I'm sorry for this..