138

Y'all I'm in class and the professor is showing a movie and everyone is on their phones..

~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Jungkook: I NEED COMFORT!!

Yoongi: Pay. Attention. In. Class.

Jimin: what's wrong?

Seokjin: Jimin..relax. it's probably something dumb.

Hoseok: no, he has every reason to be freaking out. The college is having another lockdown.

Taehyung: I'M ABOUT TO FIGHT YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY HOBI!

Namjoon: there's a gang related issue in the neighborhood the college is located. Students were advised to stay inside until further notice. So they initiated a lock down. I'm sure you'll be fine. Gangs don't tend to go for outsiders.

Jungkook: you're right..I'll just talk to Mingyu then..

Taehyung: did...did we upset him?

Yoongi: it's a possibility but I'm currently preoccupied in Seoul with Namjoon working on our startup so I can't help. I'm sorry.

Namjoon: I figured that what I said about the gang not bothering them would make him feel a little better.

Seokjin: ...who's closest to him to talk to him separately? I want to be sure he's okay.

Hoseok: there's Taehyung. And maybe Jimin? I saw the messages when Jungkook broke it off and he did say he would always love Jimin..so..make a chat with the three of you?

~~~

~~~VMinKook dms~~~

Jungkookie: why?

Taehyungie: you okay buddy?

Jungkookie: don't answer my question with a fucking question hyung.

Jiminie: the other hyungs figured you would talk with one of us. They feel bad for assuming you were overreacting. It makes sense with what happened last time there was a lock down.

Taehyungie: ...you okay buddy???

Jungkookie: just peachy Tae

Taehyungie: why so hostile?

Jungkookie: oh I don't know maybe because when I said I needed comfort some assumed I was being childish.

Jiminie: Jin hyung said 'something dumb', not childish. I'm almost surprised at how calm you seem to be. Did you find Mingyu?

Taehyungie: what if Mingyu is freaking out too..ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE OKAY?

Jungkookie: for fucks sake Tae, I'm fine.

Taehyungie: why are you being such a dick to me?

Jiminie: he's having a small mental breakdown most likely. When you get out, if you want to come by the cafe I can make you something to drink? And you can bring Mingyu.

Taehyungie: BUT WHY ISN'T HE BEING MEAN TOWARDS YOU?!

Jungkookie: habit. Whenever I was mean towards Jimin hyung he would get sad or upset and I didn't like seeing him like that so I tried not to get angry at him. So that's why I'm being nicer probably. And I asked Mingyu and he said he would appreciate something after we leave.

Jiminie: (۶•̀ᴗ•́)۶

Taehyungie: okay, well this ain't my business..but it has been about three weeks. Have you two sorted it out for the most part?

Jungkookie: well, we're clearly on speaking terms and I have hung out with him a few times, not alone, but as a group we've gone out.

Taehyungie: I'm glad. I really do hope the two of you work it out. You were cute with each other and were super happy usually...unless that was just show?

Jiminie: I mean, sometimes we acted like nothing was wrong when we were mad at each other. But I guess as I became more possessive it started to show out more and obviously Jungkookie disliked it..

Taehyungie: well, if it's any consolation, Hoseok can be ridiculously possessive. Sometimes Yoongi gets pissed and will ignore him for a few days. So I guess I can understand the issue. Which is why none of us are pressuring you two to do anything.

Jungkookie: well, like I told Jimin hyung, Jihyun and Yoongi hyung, I do love Jimin still. I just needed a break and space and I honestly wanted to start over but not really. Like I don't want to take a step by step thing but I want him to relax. And I can tell he's putting effort since when we all went out together with friends Jimin actually told me how I would look good with another of our friends since he thought we were flirting.

Taehyungie: but...doesn't that...WOULDN'T THAT MEAN JIMIN IS OVER YOU SINCE HE ENCOURAGED YOU TO FLIRT WITH ANOTHER DUDE??

Jiminie: no it's just that..well I didn't want to be an asshole incase Jungkook wanted to date someone else.

Taehyungie: this is so cute...

Jungkookie: when are you on break Jimin?

Jiminie: in like 20 minutes. Why?

Taehyungie: 👀

Jungkookie: the lockdown is over and Mingyu and I are on our way. I figured if you were on break you could sit with us and chat. We can just stay there for a while (•  ̫•)

~~~
I just can't let the JiKook ship sink..I love them

In other news I STARTED A NEW BOOK Y'ALL.

I'm excited for it and it's a Yoongi texting story. Same universe as the Jungkook one so I hope it'll be interesting if anyone cares to read it.

 Same universe as the Jungkook one so I hope it'll be interesting if anyone cares to read it