67

Any of you ever get up like "It's gonna be a wonderful day!!" But then like..one person just ruins it...BECAUSE MOOOOOOOOOOD!!

~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Taehyung: yes, hello...I have a petition for everyone it's titled "protect my mans" basically, it's aim is to make Yoongi always happy and it'll help us to fight his exboss

Jimin: Yoongi got fired?

Jungkook: I gotta go to Daegu and fight a hoe?

Seokjin: why are you all so aggressive???

Namjoon: you were aggressive last night 😉😉

Hoseok: the fuck Joon...

~~~Seokjin has removed Namjoon from the chat~~~

Yoongi: he is just...one whole idiot isn't he?

Jimin: isn't Namjoon hyung like ridiculously smart though??

Taehyung: still an idiot though.

Jungkook: but back to Yoongi hyung, you got fired or you quit?

Hoseok: he got fired and I offered to talk to his boss for him...

Yoongi: so basically I was working once right, and Taehyung came to visit me and bring dinner. So I hopped on my snapchat becasue why the fuck not, and I took a video and like our money thing was in the video and at first my boss was like, eeeehhh, but then like a coworker got salty and the boss leaned towards his side and that it..

Seokjin: but...where's the actual reason?

Jimin: because you showed the deposit and extra cash you had lying around. That's reason enough because obviously you shouldn't let people know there's extra money at a work place.

Jungkook: well damn..if you lived closer to Busan I'd help you get a job at the bank I work at..

Hoseok: I can't imagine Yoongs working at a bank..

Taehyung: he's to annoyed to work at a bank. The liqour store was perfect because he was allowed to be hella salty

~~~Yoongi has added Namjoon to the chat~~~

Namjoon: first off...💔💔
Second off, everyone knows every work place has the extra bag of money incase the cashiers need change...so you should talk it out with your boss..

Seokjin: 💖💖

Hoseok: y'all are too much

Jimin: says the dude that goes from 😁😁😁 to fucking 🤬🤬🤬 in .000007 seconds..

~~~
...how y'all been...??