58

I'm at work and I'm literally so bored with my life and I'm getting a headache and I've had this headache for at least 8 days..

~~~

~~~YoonJin dms~~~

Yoongi: hyung...I...need emergency assistance

Seokjin: I'm making dinner for myself and Namjoon...so be quick

Yoongi: awww you went over so sweet. So I think Hoseok broke up with Taehyung but like...that means he broke up with me?

Seokjin: okay...uhm screenshot??

Yoongi: *sends screenshot*

Seokjin: oh my...well, it seems he's just hella upset about Taehyung not trusting him...SOLUTION

~~~Seokjin has added Jungkook to the chat~~~

Jungkook: if you want me to talk to you about Hoseok hyung, know that he's upset and really didn't mean to make Yoongi hyung or Taehyungie hyung mad, and he's mad that he might have broken up with you and...just give him a few days

Yoongi: so...does..is he..how the fuck do I phrase this question...

Jungkook: he said when we get back to Korea he's going to your house to talk to you and Taehyung in person and he wants this relationship to work to the point that he'll move in with you guys and find a job in Daegu so you won't have the long distance issue anymore or lack of trust because I can understand why you three have the most issues and I'm surprised Jin hyung and Namjoonie hyung dont have issues being far apart.

Seokjin: I actually moved in with Namjoon a week ago..

Yoongi: Jungkook, tell Hoseok I'm not upset at all and if he wants to chat I'm willing and, that Taetae says, and I quote "I don't not trust Hobi, I was just upset because I felt like he hasn't spoken to me in a while, but if you talk to him can you tell him I'm really sorry and I love him lots" also, he said to give him a big, fat hug from him.

Jungkook: I think I might just cry..

Seokjin: I am crying...

~~~

If any of you caught feels...I apologize. I got watery eyes typing this but YA GIRLS MAKEUP IS TOO EXPENSIVE SO I CANNOT AFFORD TO CRY!!

and this is the last update for tonight. I'm going to the beach tomorrow for the whole weekend so maybe I'll type up a beach trip...WHO KNOWS!