146

Yeetles...that is all

~~~

~~~2Seok~~~

JinHyung: so what are you up to man?

Hobi: walking down the street trying to get out of Tae's view.

JinHyung: we should fucking go somewhere man..

Hobi: oohohohoho did you swear?!

JinHyung: fuck yeah. I'm fucking pissed. These two dudes go to Seoul forever ago and like I'm happy for them, I really am, but like...WE GOT KIDS!!

Hobi: oh my gawd hyung...a fucking mood. You got someone to babysit Gitae? Or are the kids and Taehyujg coming?

JinHyung: is Taehyung as upset or is he more calm about this?

Hobi: he says, and I quote, "well you know Yoongs is a workaholic and Namjoon hyung is super good at meetings so I'm sure they'll be back to visit in three days like they promised" then he did a little smile and giggled a bit.  He ain't mad.

JinHyung: okay, cool. So you leave Somin with Taehyung, my parents will watch Gitae, and we fucking go to some nice ass place for the rest of the week. Let's go to freaking Portugal (y'all, I wasn't born in Portugal but that's my homeland...)

Hobi: YAAAAAAS!

~~~
Two days later
~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Taehyung: does anyone know what Hoseokie is up to?

Jungkook: Tae, boo, that's YOUR man...why don't you know?

Jimin: I think a trip or something?

Namjoon: they went on a fucking trip? Where the hell is Gitae?

Seokjin: my mom has him.

Hoseok: and obviously Somin is with Taehyung.

Taehyung: 'Taehyung' NOOO WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME?!?!

Yoongi: Tae, chill. He probably isn't mad at you, rather annoyed though.

Namjoon: why did you two go on a trip?

Jungkook: where did you go?!

Jimin: Jungkook..please let's sit this out hmm?

Taehyung: why am I always left alone?!?!

Hoseok: we came to Portugal. It's really pretty and we made a friend.

Seokjin: Taehyungie, I'm sorry I dragged Hoseok with me. But I was upset and wanted to get away.

Yoongi: but away from what? And why did you take Hoseok?

Hoseok: cause you a dumb bitch that's why..

Jungkook:

Namjoon: you guys are still fucking salty about Yoongi hyung and I being gone huh

Seokjin: what do you think doll?

Jimin: in their defense...you did give false hope of you coming back sooner..

Taehyung: WELL FIRST OFF HOSEOK YOU'RE A BUTT! YOU MADE YOONGS A LITTLE UPSET BECAUSE YOU'RE A BUTT!

Seokjin: Taehyung..the hell?

Hoseok: the cutest thing is he could've been so much meaner but he said 'butt' as an insult..the man I love everyone.

Jungkook: one of the men***

Namjoon: welp..coming back to an empty house is always nice.

Jimin: oh wow...you guys actually went home?

Taehyung: that's why Yoongs is sulking...he's upset Hoseok isn't here

he's upset Hoseok isn't here

Jungkook: hyung...you look like you're contemplating your entire existence..

Hoseok: y'all cannot be salty about this..you have to see it from our point of view. For the past 6ish months you both kept saying you would visit and you never did okay..

Seokjin: how long you staying for hmmm?

Yoongi: about ten days.

Jungkook: WE SHOULD ALL VISIT SEOUL WHEN YOU TWO HYUNGS GO BACK!

Seokjin: that would be nice..because Hoseok and I are staying here a bit longer than 10 days.

Taehyung: why?!?!

Hoseok: we made plans Taetae. Plus we made a new friend and she's showing us around and then she wants to come back to visit Korea for a little.

Jungkook: uuuhhh...stranger danger?

Seokjin: ..this is breaking the fourth wall..but uh...it's authornim..so...

Jimin: authornim(♥ω♥*)

Namjoon: alright...fixing that fourth wall...SO WE ALL HAVE A DEAL ON BEING IN SEOUL TOGETHER WHEN HYUNGS AND THEIR FRIEND COME BACK TO SOUTH KOREA?

Hoseok: yes, and I'll pay for us to stay somewhere.

Yoongi: promise though that you and hyung will drop the issue of Namjoon and I being gone for longer than expected?

Seokjin: deal.

Jungkook: so...is your friend gonna fight me?

Jimin: DON'T YOU TOUCH THEIR FRIEND JUNGKOOK! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!

Hoseok: because I am the way I am...I might give attitude...but I'll try not to be a pain.

~~~
I get to leave work in twenty minutes...YA YEET!