29

I've had a whole three customers...THE SLOWNESS IS KILLING ME!!
and its really cold in here..

~~~

~~~TaeKook dms~~~

Jungkook: you busy bro?

Taehyung: not really why?

~~~Jungkook is calling~~~

"What's poppin bruh??"

"Soooooooooooooooooo...you got the vacation days back?!"

"YAAAS!!!"

Jungkook, being put up to make Taehyung talk began to scheme

"So like, did your manager Meg or whatever find you a cover?"

"Her name is Mei and she was basically just telling me things like 'oh I'm sorry because I know you took the days off, but I need someone to work bleh bleh' and me, being a bit of a pushover, just sulked and agreed"

"But didn't Hoseok hyung barge in at some point?"

Taehyung was hesitant to answer because Hoseok did some shit that you shouldn't just tell everyone..

"Well, Hoseokie barged in to continue to try and argue about it and Mei kind of freaked out..."

"Listen man...I know you're hiding something and I swear that when you come to Seoul I will tackle you and fight you until you talk.."

"I QUIT OKAY!"

Jungkook was shocked...did Taehyung quit because he wanted the days off? Did he quit because Hoseok did something? The boy needed answers

"Are you fucking serious mate? But why, did you quit because Mei or whatever gave you an ultimatum?"

"Well when Hoseok came in he was like 'what kind of shit manager are you that you can't control your employees??' And Mei obviously took offense and insulted Hoseokie and just like...how dare you insult my sunshine so I agreed with his argument and told her off and said 'I'm leaving and don't expect me to be back.' So now, I gotta find a new job.."

"Well shit man...why didn't either of you say anything in the chat? Everyone was worried about what happened. YOONGI HYUNG IS CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED!"

Taehyung completely forgot about explaining to Yoongi what happened. He hoped that Hoseok would explain since Yoongi tends to be calmer when Hoseok explains issues, it's like Hoseoks hidden talent, keeping Yoongi calm..

"I'll go see if Hoseokie has talked to Yoongs, so for now I'll just text you and maybe explain, in less detail, what happened...BYE JUNGKOOKIE!!"

"BYE TAETAE!"

~~~Seokjin, Yoongi, Jungkook chat~~~

Jungkook: I have returned. Yoongi hyung, has Hoseok hyung talked to you?

Yoongi: nope, he walked into the living room, I asked what happened and he left to go shower.

Seokjin: I'm assuming that Taehyung told you what happened?

Jungkook: yeah. I think Yoongi hyung should ask about what happened but long story short when Hoseok barged in he insulted the boss, and she insulted him back and then Taetae insulted the boss for insulting Hoseok and he quit...

Yoongi: this fucking idiot.. thanks Jungkook. I'm going to go talk to the idiots

Seokjin: you guys are exhausting...why am I always involved in your quarrels?

Jungkook: because, you're our eomma~~~!!

~~~
Update: ya girl has M&Ms..still really bored like what to do what to do