84

Okay so I know his birthday is September 12 and technically right now it's the 11th...but I was showering and this idea popped in and it's the 12th in South Korea so...IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY OKAY!

~~~

~~~NamJin dms~~~

Namjoon: good morning my dearest love!

Seokjin: hey. How's work?

Namjoon: folding clothes is never fun Jinie...ever

Seokjin: I do so hate laundry. You do seem rather chipper though?

Namjoon: Because today is a good day!

Seokjin: it's just another weekday..

Namjoon: are...are you serious hyung..

Seokjin: ooohhh honorifics..I done did messed up?

Namjoon: wow...to think you of all people..

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Jungkook: and that's the story of how Jimin and I are dating again.

Hoseok: so let me get this straight, Jungkook went to the cafe Jimin worked at and brought hella flowers and started singing and professing his love. And Jimin, although salty, knew that it was partially his fault that they argued and just...that's it?

Yoongi: babe...don't question their relationship because you, Taetae and I are almost just as fucked as Jungkook and Jimin.

Jimin: I agree with Yoongi. And Hoseok, if it makes you feel better, Jungkook and I had a long talk on communicating better so I mean...19382nd times the charm huh (ㅠ^ㅠ)

Namjoon: YOU GUYS I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY!

Taehyung: HYUNG I MADE THIS FOR YOU!!!!!

Hoseok: is that what you've been working on all night

Jungkook: BOOM I BEAT YOU TAEHYUNGIE BUT I CAN SHOW YOU HOW I MADE THIS

Seokjin: I am a terrible human..

Yoongi: hyung...don't tell me you of all people forgot

Namjoon: he did (ㅇ'ㅊ'ㅇ)

Taehyung: it looks like a bear!!          (ㅇㅂㅇ*)

Hoseok: we did go over birthdays though, like months ago when we established who was older

Seokjin: I don't deserve Namjoons love 😔

Jimin: make him a really great dinner and plan a date. He'll get over it

Yoongi: or hold a grudge and leave town for a few days..

Jimin: (ㅠㅊㅠ)

Jungkook: MOCHI NOOO! LISTEN 할아버지! Stop hurting my baby or so help me..

Seokjin: y'all, I'm making so much food right now for when Joonie gets home

Namjoon: see I ain't even mad. I love your cooking and you so it's a win win

~~~
Update: I have a mud mask thing on and my nose is really really really itchy...