102

Update..I'm in class and should be paying attention but the wifi at my school is so bad the website for my class is not loading...

~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Seokjin: ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Taehyung: ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛)۶

Jungkook: o(^◇^)o

Yoongi: how..

Jimin: ゙(˘ᵕ˘)

Namjoon: \₍ᵔ●ᆺ●ᵔ₎/

Hoseok: o(≧∇≦o)

Yoongi: you guys what the actual fuck?!

Taehyung: (。•́︿•̀。)

Hoseok: (╬ Ò ‸ Ó)

Namjoon: it's an app Yoongi. You can copy these faces and Jinie was super excited.

~~~Jungkook changed Yoongi to Mr. GrumpyGramps~~~

Seokjin: we got Gitae!!

Taehyung: o(*>ω<*)o

Mr. GrumpyGramps: Tae please stop with the faces..

Jimin: wow he asked politely

Hoseok: but he yelled at Tae in person ( ╬◣ 益◢)

Namjoon:

Seokjin: I love him you guys

Seokjin: I love him you guys.            (✿ ♥‿♥)

Jimin: I LOVE HIS HAT!!

Jungkook: wait wait wait...hyung, I love Gitae already and I can't wait to meet him but uh...did Yoongi hyung literally yell at Taehyungieee?

Taehyung: yes..and now Hobi is yelling at him and they're arguing and I brought Somin into the bedroom, locked the door and put on headphones for her (◕⌓◕;)

~~~Jimin changed Hoseok to Mr. FightMeBruh~~~

Namjoon: sometimes I'm genuinely concerned for your and Somins safety..

~~~Mr. FightMeBruh changed to Hoseok~~~

~~~Hoseok changed Mr. GrumpyGramps to Yoongi~~~

Hoseok: you all need to chill. We're fine

Yoongi: mind your business... Taehyung, we've talked about this before

Jungkook: bullshit, you guys are still mad because I was on the phone with Taehyungie and he hung up after saying that because you two started going towards the room. Oh, and Sominie sounded scared. So you two are doing greaaaaaaat(╬ಠ益ಠ)

Namjoon: I'm just uh...gonna go and snuggle my child now...goodbye..

Seokjin: and I'm going to go cook for my boys...

Jungkook: imma stay for this tea

Jimin: no no no...we're leaving

Taehyung: ヾ(´囗`。)ノ

~~~
As you could probably tell, I having a lot of fun with this app.

In other news I'm watching a movie in my history class and a kid moved in front of me and my perfect view of the screen has been ruined..