131

IM FINALLY GOING TO ANSWER THE DAMN Q&A QUESTIONS SORRY IT TOOK ME LIKE 10 CHAPTERS!
Also, today at work I walked into a fucking crate that the bread is in and long story short I have a bruised bump on my leg and walking hurts..

~~~

~~~TaeGiHope dms~~~

TaeTae: YOU GUYS!!

TaeTae: this is important!!

TaeTae: I fear for my safety...

Hobi: WHO I GOTTA FIGHT?

TaeTae: I ever tell you about my step dad?

Yoongs: the semi abusive dude who we didn't meet that time we visited your mom since he was out of the country?

TaeTae: that would be him. Well he's in the cafe I work at with his son and my two half brothers and he kind of, sort of didn't take it well that I like men and he's death staring me and I'm very nervous..

Yoongi: I'm at work or I would go visit to let him know that he can't do anything because I'm there..

Hobi: I'm already almost there. I just had to strap in Somin. The second he said "fear for my safety" I fucking got Somin dressed and I threw on pants and I just parked...HERE I COME BABY BOY!

~~~
Y'all I'm at a restaurant waiting to be seated while typing this...the struggle is real!!
~~~
Update: it's been about two or three hours since I started but hello I'm back
~~~

TaeTae: HOBI DON'T DO ANYTHING DUMB!

Yoongs: you know he's going to do some dumbshit...

~~~

"BABA!!" Somin screamed the second she saw Taehyung behind the counter.

"DADDY! LOOK ITS BABA! HE'S WORKING!" She frantically pulled on Hoseok's leg, because you know she needed to be sure Hoseok saw what she saw.

Taehyung looked very worried that Hoseok actually showed up considering his family, though he didn't get along with them, were present.

"Hyuuuung! Is this your daughter?!" Sanghyun, Taehyung's younger half brother, waltzed over to meet his niece.

"Yeah. Somin, this is uncle Sanghyun. Be ni-"

"I'm Jung Hoseok. Somin's dad and also Tae's boyfriend. Hello!" Taehyung was surprised to see a happy and smiling Hoseok.

"Baba! Can I have a hot chocolate?"

"Oohh I'll buy it for her! Is it okay if I bring her to meet Seungyo hyung, and Sangwoo?" I'll be sure to have her keep a distance from dad since you two don't get along." Sanghyun gave this suggestion since he always respected Taehyung and didn't want him to feel as if the whole family disliked him.

"Papa says not to go with strangers unless Baba and Daddy say okay.." Somin grabbed onto Hoseok's hand since she didn't know Sanghyun well enough to want to go with him.