157

New update: my tumtum hurts..a lot
....and wattpad is still a jerk

~~~

~~~TaeGiHope dms~~~

Yoongs: I'm on my way home from work..did you manage to talk Tae into going home?

Hobi: he asked why I was doing this and I was confused and he said we should stop because it's pointless.

Yoongs: my cuddle buddy nooOOooooOooo!

Hobi: I'm walking with him but he isn't acknowledging me one bit. Pretty sure mentally he broke it off with me, I think it's cute he thought it would be that simple.

Yoongs: I take it he refuses to rejoin the chat?

Hobi: that is correct.

Yoongs: I'll message him separately then.

~~~

~~~new chat~~~

TaeTae: fuck off

Yoongs: can't we at least talk about it babe?

TaeTae: there isn't anything to talk about..you and Hoseok hyung are pains in the ass and I want to go back home...to my mother...and I want Somin to choose who she stays with.

Yoongs: shit baby...you're really serious about this.

TaeTae: I feel like I made that clear earlier when I went off on you too...AND CAN YOU TELL HOSEOK HYUNG TO STOP WALKING WITH ME I WANT HIM TO GO AWAY AND HE WON'T!

Yoongs: only if you join..
~~~

~~~TaeGiHope dms~~~

~~~Yoongs added TaeTae to the chat~~~

TaeTae: stop fucking following me hyung..it's annoying.

Hobi: I get really sad when you use hyung to me..BUBY WHY ARE YOU TEXTING ME WHEN I'M LITERALLY NEXT TO YOU?!

TaeTae: for the love of...I, KIM TAEHYUNG, NO LONGER WISH TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MIN YOONGI OR JUNG HOSEOK!

TaeTae: why is that so hard to get through your damn head?!

TaeTae: as for Somin, I want her to choose her own schedule of who she lives with.

Yoongs: I feel like you answered this already, if you did I'm so sorry for not noticing...but why? Like...why are you suddenly so unhappy?

Hobi: he said it was because we team up against him or do stuff just us two and exclude him..

Yoongs: I know I can be shitty with that sort of thing, but I never meant to exclude you Tae. Sure, Hoseok and I have gone out together leaving you home. But you know that you and I have done things without Hoseok right?

Hobi: like that time you took Somin to the movies because you wanted to watch the incredibles 2 almost as bad as she did.

TaeTae: YOONGI HYUNG! THE ONLY FUCKING REASON YOU CAME IS BECAUSE SOMIN CRIED UNTIL YOU AGREED TO COME!