111

What's popping yo?!
I have history class next and the professor makes me want to die...

~~~

~~~YoonJin dms~~~

Jin hyung: how is everything at home??

Yoongiah: fine?

Jin hyung: I received a very distressed call from Jungkook about Taehyung seeming uneasy and I guess one of you took his phone to chat?

Yoongiah: right uh..about that. That's under control...

Jin hyung:

Yoongiah: the fact you used a picture of Jimin and made it a meme

Yoongiah: the fact you used a picture of Jimin and made it a meme. But fine, Hoseoks medication ended and he was supposed to go to the doctor to get it renewed but he refuses.

Jin hyung: so he's off his meds. ISNT THAT AN ISSUE ESPECIALLY AROUND SOMIN?

Yoongiah: actually...we've been keeping Somin away from Hoseok, which unfortunately, is adding to his anger but she's literally terrified

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Jimin: has anyone talked to Hoseok hyung recently? He stopped responding to my dms.

Namjoon: you guys I'd love to chat but I'm gonna sit back because Jin just found some shit out so uh...*creates safe zone*

Taehyung: Yoongi told me this would be best.. *enters safe zone* oh and also, *drags Jungkook and Jimin into safe zone*

Jungkook:

Seokjin: Hoseok what the heck?

Yoongi: bruh we know you got your phone.

Hoseok:

Seokjin: Go

Seokjin: Go. To. The. Doctor.

Jungkook: *steps out of safe zone* first off y'all, this man needs some serious therapy because I think Tae is in danger or someshit and I will not stand for this!!

Jimin: then sit *pushes kookie into safe zone*

Hoseok: first off Jungkook shut your mouth because this isnt your concern. This isnt anyones concern and quite frankly I'm pissed that Yoongi told Jin

Taehyung: told Jin hyung what?

Seokjin: that Hoseok is off his medication which is why he's being extra hostile with everyone

Yoongi: just fucking get your prescription renewed and restart your meds and we'll be fine.

Jimin: but...he hasn't been hostile?

Namjoon: this safe zone just fell apart.

Jungkook: Tae said he was like extra rough the other day

Seokjin: and Yoongi told me Somin is avoiding him because she's scared of him

Hoseok: I DON'T LIKE TAKING THE MEDICINE!

Taehyung: update: I'm in the room with Somin and I heard something fall and she has headphones but felt the ground shake and she's scared now

Yoongi: I'm almost home. But see Hoseok, you're terrifying your child.

Seokjin: for the sake of your boyfriends and daughter, restart your medicine

Hoseok: IT'S SUCH A HASSLE TO TAKE IT EVERY DAY AND THEY INCREASED THE DOSAGE AND IT MAKES ME FEEL TERRIBLE I REFUSE TO TAKE IT

Jimin: if it helps...when I chat with hyung, he never gets upset.

Namjoon: why would that help Jimin?

Jungkook: NOPE NOPE NOPE!!
Obviously that means he likes you or something..BACK THE FUCK UP OFF MY MAN!

Hoseok: I DON'T FREAK OUT ON JIMIN BECAUSE HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT TALKS TO ME LIKE IM A NORMAL HUMAN BEING!

~~~Hoseok left the chat~~~

Taehyung: I talk to him normal?

Yoongi: apparently we don't?

Jimin: all of you are too quick to blame him or tell him what to do. Just listen to him when he rants. And he's getting upset because you're making Somin avoid him which is adding to his stress along with Taehyung and Yoongi hyung nagging him to take medicine and go to the doctors. I spoke with his sister and she said he only started taking medicine when you three started dating but he's usually fine.

Seokjin: why do we ways get into arguments..

Namjoon: because you all tend to jump to conclusions.

~~~
Y'ALL SOMEONE AT MY SCHOOL IS PLAYING BACKSTREET BOYS????