81

Y'all let me tell you about my fucking day. So I get up at like 7ish because my bladder was like "oh you're sleeping...HAHAHAHA" then my cat was like "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!" Then I passed back out until like 930 so like it was cool.
Then my boss texted me because why not and I was like "I'm not working right??" TURNS OUT I WAS BUT I WASNT ORIGINALLY???

long story short I came into work at 5 and I'm here until 10 but shes paying me 3 to 10 so fucking bless!!

~~~

"JIMINIE~~~!!!" Taehyung, after putting his phone on silent after what just happened, sang wanting to cheer his friend up.

"Hmmm?" Jimin responded dazed.

"Wanna watch a movie?!?! You can pick whatever you want!! I'll even have Hobi make popcorn!!" Tae just wanted to cheer his hyung up after what seemed like an actual breakup between JiKook.

"Taetae, leave him be for a while. He probably wants to collect his thoughts and be alone for a bit." Yoongi suggested since he pretty much knows what Jimin is going through.

"Jiminie! I'll order kimbap since I know you love it and like Tae said, we can watch whatever you want." Jimin agreed to what Hoseok said since he viewed him as his closest friend.

~~~

"Fuck....fuck...fuck....FUUUUUUUCK!!"

"Bro you swear one more time while in my house I'll punch you..." Junghyun was not happy with how Jungkook was acting, especially since he had no idea why.

"Hyung...you ever get into a fight with a girlfriend that you want to fix but know there's probably no chance to fix it?"

Junghyun immediately knew that his 동생이 (younger sibling) did something stupid and that Jimin was not talking to him.

"Well it depends, what did you do to Jiminie?"

"Why does it have to be something I did. It's always my fault when there's a fight between us but like..."

"But what you doofus? Everytime you ask me for advice it's because of something you did, so excuse me for assuming you were at fault...what did Jimin do?"

Jungkook sat still for a while on the floor of his brothers apartment thinking about how to explain why Jimin was at fault.

"See! You're an idiot and you don't even know what Jimin did wrong. It's your fault because you're an idiot. So tell me Kookie, what did you do?"

"Well...apparently for my birthday, Jimin wanted to spend the day together. BUT HE MADE IT A SURPRISE OKAY! So, because I DIDN'T KNOW about Mochi's plans, I made my own plans with two of my friends.  When I told him I made plans he got all upset." Towards the end, Jungkook began to mumble, so his brother knew he was hiding something.

"What did you say that upset Jimin though? I'm not an idiot, I know when you hide things."

Defeated, Jungkook sighed and continued "well, he became good friends with our hyung, Jung Hoseok, and everytime we have issues he tells Hoseok hyung about it. So when he got upset, I got upset because he basically gives me the silent treatment so I said 'what? You gonna run to Hoseok hyung?' But...I-I didn't  think...."

"Don't trail off li- oh my god bro!" Junghyun quickly dropped to his 동생이 and hugged him as Jungkook cried.

"Hyung, I fucked up and I don't...I don't think I can fix it this time"

~~~

Wow...narrating is like uuuuhhhh to me, I do hope you all enjoy this. I might make another chapter of texting after this but not right away since I'm about to go through my closing routine!