188

Hello!

How was everyone's weekend??
Fyi...I forgot the chat names and I'm too lazy to go check

~~~

~~~JiKook dms~~~

Kookie: so then I fucking tripped and ran out the room because he shoved his tongue down my throat and I spazzed.

Mochi: ......what?

Kookie: ............huh?

Mochi: it's a message..you can't act like you said the wrong thing...I can reread what you wrote..?

Kookie: .........uhhhhhhh

~~~Kookie left the chat~~~

~~~

~~~Squad~~~

Kook: CODE FUCKING RED!

Gyeom: ???

WaWa: you gon die?

Kyung: ?????

Kook: you know how I was explaining that kid?!

WaWa: .....explain?

Kyung: wow Xinwa...how could you forget?!

Gyeom: the kid in school that literally cornered you and forced himself on you and you freaked and came to me crying about it...yes??

Kook: I accidentally texted Jimin while I was ranting.....and I told him and I left the chat..

Kyung: ...why wouldn't you just explain it to him?

Kook: what if he gets mad at me 🥺

WaWa: bro...YOU WERE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED? if he gets mad...then I'm gonna punch his short ass

Kook: I'll fucking beat you if you touch a hair on his head..

Gyeom: if anything, Jimin hyung would want to fight the dude and then snuggle you while letting you know it WAS NOT your fault..

Kyung: Jungkook, at least tell your hyungs, because I know 100% you're getting startled everytime one of them is in a room with you alone..

Kook: Yoongi hyung has noticed I've been uncomfortable when I'm alone with them..😥

Gyeom: I can go over and explain for you?

WaWa: I'll go to make sure Gyeom doesn't break anything..

Gyeom: yo fuck you noona...

Kyung: take Yugyeom with you because then you can hide because his tall ass

WaWa: I'm rooting for ya...now I must go, the baby is crying

Kyung: best of luck dudes.

~~~
20 minutes later
~~~

"YUGYEOM IS HERE!!" Taehyung screamed when he opened the door.

"Hi hyungs." He said as he bowed.

"Hey Yugyeom, Jungkook is in his room I think." Namjoon explained pointing towards the other side of the building.

"I actually came to talk to all of you...whether or not Jungkook is present, doesn't really matter."

"Uh...I'll gather everyone?" Yoongi mumbled, confused.

After about ten minutes of calling for everyone, they were all in the living room.

Jungkook included, awkwardly sitting next to Yugyeom as if trying to hide himself.

"As I'm sure you've all noticed, Jungkookie has been acting really weird."

"He gets anxious when I ask him to hangout." Taehyung whined.

"He screamed when I walked into a room and he noticed me." Hoseok said.

"Does it have to do with the weird message he sent me half an hour ago?" Jimin said rather annoyed.

Jungkook, avoiding all eye contact, nodded.

This resulted in the boys pestering Jimin about the message.

"Someone been bothering you? Is that why you've been uncomfortable in a room with any one of us at a time?" Yoongi asked.

"Okay." Yugyeom started, "So what happened was after a lab, Jungkook and another student were assigned to clean up right. And this dude like...threw himself onto Jungkook and like, it was a hot mess right. So I was sitting in a corner of the library, and in comes a teary eyed Jungkook with a ripped shirt and he starts bawling...so super long dramatic story short, he was afraid that if he told Jimin hyung, he wou-"

"WHO THE FUCK HURT MY BABY?!" Jimin shouted, immediately going to hug Jungkook.

"Tell me this dude thought Jimin was gonna be mad?" Namjoon laughed at the thought.

"Did you tell a professor?" Jin asked worried.

"We don't know the kids name to actually report anything..and Jungkook is skittish to try." Yugyeom explained.

"Hahahahahaha!"

"Hobi?" Taehyung said tilting his head.

"Why is it that everytime something happens at your school, you seem to forget...MY FAMILY OWNS IT?!" Hoseok said while still laughing.

"Oh truuuuue...hyung can just tell his dad and then they can use the class roster to figure out who had cleaning duty before the break." Yugyeom said chuckling at how simple it was.

"Yeah, that will be fine for school...but I saw him at the grocery store the other day, meaning he lives out here so I'll still be bothered." Jungkook whined.

"I'll start...*chu*...going to the store...*chu*... with you...*chu*...and when you see him...*chu*...point him out to me...*chu*...." Jimin said in between giving kisses all other Jungkooks face.

"I'll tag along. It'll be fun." Hoseok said smirking.

~~~
SURPRISE!

Random, unrelated, and uncalled for drama!!