10

I put the cover as a picture of my cat...I just want everyone to see how dumb her little face looks...also I wish I was home instead of work but ya girls gotta make that cash 🤑 (kill me)

~~~
By the way, I decided that it's been like maybe two months since they've started chatting because the romance and comfort needs to be not awkward...if that even made sense

~~~2Seok~~~

Seokjin: hey man, you good?

Hoseok: yep

Seokjin: are you sure? You just left the chat randomly and I know you arent working right now 🤨

Hoseok: I'm busy doing other things

Seokjin: look guy...I know you and Yoongi have gotten close these past few weeks and I know you like him and finding out he went on a date probably made you feel crappy

Hoseok: not crappy hyung...completely useless and unlikable. We facetimed a bunch of times and talked about meeting and you and the others noticed the couple of times he was bubbly when I mentioned certain things and he never got mad towards me and now hes dating Taehyung 😔😔

Seokjin: alright...time for momma bear mode to come out. Answer or I'm coming for you..

~~~
Facetime with 2Seok yay
~~~

Not feeling threatened, Hoseok declined the first call in hopes to make the elder upset. Much to his satisfaction, Jin was pissed.

"Was I unclear when I said to answer or I'm coming for you or did you ju--"

Naturally, Jin's talking was interrupted by Hoseok dying of laughter.

"I'm sorry hyung but that made me feel a tad better. So, what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh you know why I called..." Jin knew that Hoseok read the messages and wanted to know if the sunshine was going to Seoul, or if he would talk about how he felt about TaeGi.

"If it's about going to Seoul I need to know when so I can request time off of work. If you want to talk about my feelings I can rant to you if you don't mind..or not rant but whine I guess?"

For the next thirty minutes Hoseok told Jin about his conversations with Yoongi and why he was shocked that he and Taehyung are now possibly and item.

Since Hoseok was the only one who knew NamJin existed Jin almost felt like he had an obligation to help the younger since he kept the secret for the past 7 weeks (like I said, NamJin is on the down low).

"I think you should tell the man how you feel and if it becomes awkward, at least you'll have closure."

"I'll think about it. Thank you for calling me Seokjin hyung, I feel a lot better."

With that the boys ended the call and went to sleep.

~~~
Bro this TaeGiHope ship WILL SAIL!!
I don't know when or how...but it will.