jeonghan

- jealous!jeonghan x gn!reader
- wc: 605
- edited: 07/18/21

---

it was a normal day in the practice room where you settled on the corner of the room, playing with minghao's soft silky hair.

"how long are you going to play with my hair?" minghao sighed, looking up from his phone. you've been going at it for quite a while now.

"probably until jeonghan gets his break" you replied shortly, feeling the strands caress your fingers.

you met your boyfriend, yoon jeonghan, during their debut. a friend of yours introduced you to their group and invited you to come along with her to a music show.

you glanced at a poster that hung on the wall and the first person that caught your attention was jeonghan as he had long hair back then which made him stand out, in a good way of course.

as cliché as it sounds, you bumped into him in a café. he recognized you from the crowd staring at the said poster and you two started to hang out from there.

his hair started getting shorter as time goes by. to be honest, you were a bit disappointed about it but you didn't mind either way; he still looked handsome.

but when they released their song "oh my!" minghao's mullet caught your attention.

you and minghao were very close friends. you two consider each other as siblings.

when you first asked about his mullet, he made sure that jeonghan was completely okay with it. you were in a relationship after all, and he didn't want to look like he's stealing you away from him.

so that's what lead you to the situation you were in right now. (with jeonghan's consent of course.)

jeonghan, on the other hand, has started to regret his decision of letting you play with minghao's hair. he thought it was okay at first, but seeing you all happy with minghao made his stomach sink a bit.

his lips formed into a pout as he looked at you and minghao from the mirror, sometimes he wished that he hadn't cut his hair just for your attention.

once they had their break, jeonghan headed over to you and minghao's direction. he let out a small cough grabbing you two's attention.

"i believe it's my turn now."

minghao nodded and broke free from your grasp. you looked up at jeonghan and giggled at his pouty expression.

you opened your arms for jeonghan and he slid into your hug. his head rested on your chest as he snuggled closer into your collarbone.

"jeonghan we're still in the practice room!" you poked his cheek to get his attention but he let out a small whine and nuzzled even more onto your skin.

"forget about that. i'm just getting my attention back." he replied, placing a few soft kisses onto your collarbone.

"you're shameless you know that?" you smiled, caressing his cheek. jeonghan looked up at your from his position,

"you've been giving minghao more attention lately because of his hair. i want your attention back." he mumbled. your heart sunk at what he said.

thinking back, he did look a bit doubtful when you first asked him about it. you held his cheek on your palm and pressed your lips onto his forehead.

"i'm sorry baby, you know i would never leave you for minghao's hair right?" you said, "you could go bald and i'd still love you."

jeonghan let out a chuckle, feeling the weight he was carrying on his heart go away. "that's actually a good idea. i might suggest that to the company."

"..are you serious"

"..maybe"