1

10 years later.
"Mummy" Sophie smiles walking into Ariana's bedroom. "Yes my big girl" Ariana smiles to her 14 year old daughter. "Can Freya sleep tonight" Sophie asks sitting next to her mother. "Of course she can. Do you know if your brothers doing school" Ariana asks "yeah he is. He came to ask me for help 5 minute ago" Sophie smiles and Ariana nods.

"What you working on" Sophie asks messaging Freya that it was okay for her to sleep. "Just sorting out my files with different songs and stuff" Ariana smiles "whats that one" Sophie ask pointing to the Malcolm folder. "Just some things me and your dad made" Ariana says "can I here them" Sophie asks "of course you can baby I kept them because of you" Ariana smiles handing her the laptop.

Sophie listens and smiles "you sounds like you really did truly love him" Sophie says "I did. I had you with him" Ariana says "That came out wrong" Sophie pouts. "Is it hard to keep my dad and Hudsons dad separate" Sophie asks "it may be a little bit but I try to keep the separate." Ariana gives her a hug.

"Mummy" Sophie looks down "yes my angel" Ariana asks "do you think you'll love again after what happened with Alex" Sophie asks a little nervous. "I mean thats hard to tell. Ive tried my best to protect you and Hudson from anything. I think if someone was to come into my life that I fall in love with I would but unless that happens Im not interested" Ariana says and Sophie nods.

"Family cuddle" Hudson smiles walking over to the bed. "I want to be next to mummy" he pouts. "Okay" Sophie giggles "no Hudson come this side" Ariana moves the laptop and Hudson nodded.

"And hows my boy doing today" Ariana asks "Im really tired" he pouts. "Well then you have to have an early night" Ariana says "no" He pouts. "Hudson" Ariana chuckles "but mummy" he pouts making Sophie giggle. "Sophie doesn't have to go bed at 8:30" he says "Sophie is 14. Her bedtime is 9:30" Ariana states.

"I could have made it earlier" Ariana tells him. "She made me go bed at 7" Sophie says "no you had me wrapped around your little finger to let you sleep in my bed every night" Ariana says making Sophie giggle.

"Who's bringing Lexie tonight" Ariana asks "her dad" Sophie says "its her dads weekend and shes staying out how nice" Ariana chuckles.

*****
"Hey" Ariana smiles opening the door letting Lexie and her dad in. "Im sorry to ask but can you please make sure she takes her medication before she goes to bed" Joe asks "of course I will" Ariana smiles "is Sophie in her room?" Lexie asks "more then likely or she could be with her brother" Ariana says and Lexie nods.

"You look worn out you sure your okay to have her. I dint want it to put stress on you. Ive seen you over the years" he asks "I'm completely fine anyway Ill let you get back to what ever your doing" Ariana says "ill be back to pick her up tomorrow is 1 okay" He asks and Ariana nods.

Ariana shuts the door and goes and sits down and sits and talks with her fans a little. "Mum don't embarrass me" Sophie tweets her making Ariana giggle and post a video of her.

"Sorry you asked for that one" Ariana captioned the video of her falling over trying to reach Ariana.

"mummmmmy" Sophie whines coming down the stairs "what you asked for it" Ariana says "not that it was cute" Sophie says handing Ariana her phone. Ariana opens the message from Alexa. "Why she messaging me" Sophie asks "I don't know sweetheart." ariana says calling her. "Hey Sophie" Alexa smiles "and Ariana" Alexa smiles "why you want me" Sophie asks "I wanted to know how you were doing Am i know am I not aloud to talk to you"Alexa asks "She was just confused at your wording" Ariana says kissing her cheek letting her wander off.

"Mummy" Hudson smiles "yeah baby" Ariana asks "can we watch a movie" he asks "of course we can what would you like to watch" Ariana asks "toy story all off them" Hudson giggles "okay baby boy. Let mummy make some tea and me and you can go cuddle on my bed and have a movie night just the two of us" Ariana suggests "but then we wont finish them" He pouts "then we can watch them all then fall asleep or if you fall asleep during one me and you will finish them in the morning." Ariana suggests. "Okay mummy I love you" Hudson smiles "go get changed baby" Ariana smiles and he nods running off.

Ariana walks up to the girls room and smiles "im making tea I curry okay" Ariana asks "that's fine mama" Sophie smiles "Lexie" Ariana asks "I'm okay with that" she smiles.

Ariana walks back to the kitchen and began to make tea. "Mummy heres your ipad" Hudson smiles "thank you baby" Ariana smiles as he puts it on the side. "Have you still not found yours" Ariana asks "yeah I found it before but it was dead so Im charging it" he smiles and Ariana nods.

*****
After they had all eaten Ariana cuddled up with Hudson on her bed and watched toy story. She used to laugh when her kids watched this as she remembered this from her childhood.

Hudson cuddled into his mother "I love you mama, your the best mama in the world" he smiles "thank you baby" Ariana kisses the side of his head.