"Yep."

"I'm not the one that runs around and-" I stopped myself when I felt the pain coming back to my heart.

"And?" he pressed, he was too calm.

"Nothing." I shook my head and looked at the road.

"No, say it, Rebecca. What?" he raised his voice.

"Nothing, Harry. Leave it alone." I sighed heavily.

"No. I want to know." he growled.

"Harry, we both know that this is going to end up in a fight so can you please, please stop it here? I've had enough for tonight. Don't you think?" I said in a pleading tone and his brows fell.

"Okay.." he answered after a few minutes of silence.

"Thank you." I murmured, still avoiding his gaze.

"It just pisses me off." he ran a hand through his hair.

"What?"

"The fact that I can't read your thoughts."

"Nobody can read thoughts, Harry." I huffed and we locked eyes.

He raised a brow and gave me a "you sure about that" look. I frowned and my eyes widened.

"You can?"

"Can what?"

"You can read thoughts?" I sounded a little too more surprised.

"Yes." he answered and looked at the road.

"You're kidding." I said with disbelief.

"No, I'm not actually." he smirked and my jaw fell.

"Wow," I chuckled. "This is awesome. But what did you mean you can't read my thoughts?"

"It's just.." he shrugged and made a grimace. "I can easily get into everyone's head and make them do whatever I want but with you..I just can't do it.." he shrugged again.

"Why not?" I asked confused.

"I don't know." he answered with hontesty in his voice.

"Oh..well maybe because..I don't let you?" I asked, unsure if what I said counted.

"Nobody can go against my powers, Rebecca. Especially compulsion. Nobody." he claimed.

"Except me." I said and looked down, thinking of how's that even impossible.

"Yes.." he mumbled.

How? I am surely the most weak person on the planet, how could I ever be stronger than Harry and not let him read my thoughts? This was like a joke to me.

"We're here." He said as he pulled the car to a stop.

I looked outside to see the McDonalds. Aha..so that's what kind of stuff he eats.

"Are you really in a mood to eat a burger?" I asked and turned to look at him.

"Oh yes." he grinned and jumped out of the car.

I rolled my eyes and as I was about to open the door, he pushed it closed again and gave me a warning look from outside the window.

"What now?" I said loudly so he could hear me from the other side.

"Don't get out of the car." he raised his index finger towards me.

I gave him a bewildered look. "What? Why?"

"Just stay there." he demanded and turned around, heading towards McDonalds.

I sighed out of frustration and leaned back to my seat with crossed arms. He treats me like I'm a kid and I was already too mad to listen to him. Taking a deep brave breath, I opened the door and jumped out of the car.

I didn't run away because I knew he would catch me and really, I was too tired to run. I just wanted to go back to the hotel, curl under the covers and sleep. I wanted to forget of what happened today and sleeping was a great way. I leaned against the Audi, wrapped my arms around me and breathed fresh air and closed my eyes as I enjoyed the cold breeze hitting my skin.

"Rebecca?" a familiar voice said and my heart stopped.

No way.

I opened my eyes and looked at the guy that was coming slowly out of the darkness. My heart pounded louder inside my chest as I recognized those caramel eyes.

"Zayn?"

(A/N: Yes it sucks and it's small but I wanted to update twice today and thank you all for 5K reads already! I love all of your amazing comments! You guys are absolutely great :) Now, give me some comments to check out, please, and don't forget to vote! Love youu xx)