o so perfect chp21-24

Começar do início

"Ethan" my mom said stoping my trance.

"Yes"

are you going to eat"

No ima go out and get something tho i said as i walked down the stairs

OKay be careful

I jumped in my car and drove off. I decided to stop by her house and see how the family was doing.Me holly and maurice come by once in a while to help out cuz her parents are a mess and couldnt think really.I went to the driveway and parked my car. I rang the door bell and Darren answered.He looked worn out .Hey darren .HI we walked in everyone was just sitting in the living room listening to music. "UNCLE ETHAN!" Michelle came running towards her she called me uncle cuz i had once told her that i was going to mary Rose some day.."hello beautiful" i said as i picked her up she looked so much like rose just she was a little darker and had curly red hair. " hehe wanna see what i made " she showed me cute little drawings .Everyone was spaced out i knew they were cuz nobody responded to the door bell ringing.I got up and walked to the door. Michelle followed me. I opened the door to see a man and a little girl around michelles age.Michelle smiled and so did the little girl. He looked about 20 years old. There was someone standing behind him she had lite brown hair and fair skin" i didnt see much of her she had her back turned she was looking around.

"Hello my name is Julian Herrera and this my daughter Diane, Is this the alvarez household" "Yes it is"

"Who are you"

"Im ethan castro" i heard a gasp from the women behind him Diane looked back and tugged on julain shirt.they exchanged glances.it made me feel uneasy.

Well we live in winchester and well i dont kno how to explain this but...

"Ethan whose at the door" Rose's mom called the family all became curious and came to the door.

Julain begna to speak again." well hows the best way to put this umm I guess i will have to let her explain.

The women who i noticed was just a teenager really proably about 16 but i couldnt tell she was wearing sunglasses.She had a mysterious feeling to her i felt a weird connection like this wasnt the first time i met her.

"Ethan " She finally spoke in a soft angelic voice and my heart lit up.She slowly took off the glasses and I saw those beautiful blue eyes of her.

"Rose" i whispered....

Chp23 at last

Rose's P.o.v

I didnt kno how to explain to my family so i wanted Julian to do it for me.We parked in the street and walked to the front door.I looked at the car in the driveway why did it seems so familiar i looked at it. for a while Julian and Diane rang the door bell i had my back turn. I was looking at the beautiful tree in my yard whose leaves were so delicate were fallng and how the fall wind blew against my hair and gave me a slight chill i cant believe im finally home. the door opens and i here a familiar voice its a young mans voice. Julian says something to him and i just look around i could feel the young man staring at me. julian asks who he is

"Ethan castro" the soft deep voice says. I gasp i cant believe he's here . Diane pulls me and i then here a womens voice"Ethan whose at the door" I recognize that voice its my mother. how i missed her i missed all my family julian begins to talk again ." well hows the best way to put this umm I guess i will have to let her explain"

I turn to face them im wearing sunglasses so no one knows who i am. I walked towards Ethan .he stared at me with quite focus. "Ethan" i said softly. His eyes lit up.I slowly took off my glasses . He looked at me with awe."Rose" he whispered Our eyes met and we gazed into each others eyes for quite sometime. Someone cleared there throught proably edy.My family hadnt seen me yet.I walked to them

and there face was filled with confusion. I walked towards my mom.

"Hi mom I'm home" i whispered

Her eyes filled with tears of joy "ROSe, my baby i have missed u"My dad looked at me and they both gave me a big hug they cried and i cried to.

"ROsey is that u baby sis" edy said to me

"yes" Darren and lisa heard and they all gave me a big hug everyone joined in.I felt so much love and my shirt was soaked with tears. I looked at julian. Thank you for bring me home to my family and for taking care of me" Your welcome" i gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I kneeled down on so that i could talk to Diane. I will miss you she said i'll miss u too if u ever need help i will be here for u be good for your daddy"I gave her a hug and wiped the tear from her face.And they left.

My family looked like they wanted to ask me what happened but before they could i replied i am really tired so can i go to my room..

Sure anything u want .

Ethan looked sad as he walked to the door ethan can I talk to you I said and gestured for him to follow me up to my room. I walked up stairs and sat on my bed & waited for ethan to come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chp 24 love!

Ethan's p.o.v

Her family was so happy to see her.I thought of how when we gazed into each others eyes everything was back but I knew it wasn't .She decided she would go to sleep I know her family wanted to know what hsd happened but no one pressed anything so they agreed they really were just happy to have her back where she belonged and where i did not .I began walking to the door .Ethan she called me and I quickly turned can I talk to you " I nodded and she gestured for me to follow her .Her family looked at me expressionless. Be careful" Edy said as I walked toward and up the stairs .

What could she possibly want to talk about. I slowly walked up the stairs staring at the family photos of her.She looked so pretty in her wavy long hair. I always loved that about her .I opened the door to see her sitting on the bed.She patted the spot next to her...I sat down she had tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry" where was she going with this my heart felt funny. " I love you ethan ....I don't know what I was thinking u are my everything I cant live with out you " " I love rose" " she looked up at me and her eyes glistened like the mid afternoon ocean. I couldn't control my urge I just had to have her. I kissed her gently she kissed back my head was filled

With love I wanted her so bad. I was on top of her on the bed she pulled me as close as she could her legs wrapped around me . And at the moment I threw my beliefs out the window.. And so did she. And we did "It".It was like everything I had ever wanted in those moments" She was finally all mine again. And when we stopped we looked into each others eyes.I love you ROSe u are my air I love you ethan you are my light. She then fell asleep she really was tired cuz once I was dressed and I put you are so beautiful on and unexpectedly it began to rain. I sat at the window seat and stared out the window I always sat there when I was thinking I looked out and saw the lighting she loved lightning for some reason. I looked over at her all she had was a sheet to cover her . I sat next to her and just looked still amazed that we were together and what we had just done.

I gently stroke her hair . She smiled in her sleep "Ethan, I have missed you" "I don't kno what happened" "Don't leave me plz"she said in her dreams I kissed her lips softly she tried to open her eyes and gave me a sleepy look" hello beautiful" hiii" she yawned I feel like ive been asleep for hours. Its cuz u have its 7 "what?! Ive been asleep 5 hours" ha yeah " she moved the sheet she had and noticed she had nothing .Omg has anyone came in? " yeah but I made you look covered" "oh okay"So did we really just do that " she smiled yes we did :D. She smiled and I gently kissed her . I have to go now I'll pick you up for school tomorrow" okay see you later I lovee you I love ya too. I walked outside and stared at her window she was looking at me and smiling I got in my car and drove off I guess I thought rite about it going to be a good day.