perfect12&13

Chp 12 What now??

Back to Rose's P.O.V

I still dont know why i kissed him back. It happened a week ago. I dont know what to do i avoid ethan and i ignore Maurice. It seems to hurt Maurice that i ignore him even tho he sit rite next to me i havent answered Ethan calls or texts i go to school go to each of my classes once i see ethan i turn the other way. I hide in the library from him Holly sometimes comes and keeps me company and ask why i avoid Ethan i just say i cant and she moves on.My dreams came back the day i kissed Maurice.But for some reasonits the same dream each time.

I wake up in dark cold moist room with only a pale light to guide me threw it.

it reaks of sewage.I hear drips of water and i feel one on my face . I get up and start walking the room suddenly turns into a dark tunnel.As i walk i hear the patter of my feet and and dripping of the pipes overhead.. I suddenly hear a scrathing noise on the ground i see like 6 to 7 rats running threw the tunnel i dont move scared that if i step on one they might all turn around and snapp at me. As soon as their steps are faint i continue walking. After a while it seems that i have come to the end of the tunnel . I suddenly hear soft sobbs it sounds as if its girl around my age. i look around and then the soft sounds begin to grow louder. they begin to grow so loud i cover my ears and they become a screech. Suddenly it stops and i walk to the end of a tunnel. theres a small door it was covered in dust. I put my ear to it and i hear whisperes.Like 20 voices but there so faint that i cant inderstand what there saying. I I turn the knob and with a struggle i manage to open it.A wind ofwith a foul smell comes by it smelss of mold and old age. i walk in and in the room there is an old victorian table in the middle like the ones u would see in a movie based on the 1800s. On it is a a a small lit candle. Out of nowwhere breeze comes in it sends an ice chill down my back. I feel as if im not alone but i turn to look but there is no one in sight. I began to hear footsteps there were more of a loud thud.i feel warn breath on my neck which sends a chill down my spine."Rose i havent seen yuo for a while." the voice said i recognised the voice it was the one of the hooded guy who had ran aftre me and holly a little more than a week ago." I tried to turnaround to look at his face but he grabbed my shoulders. Where do you think your going. the fun hasnt started yet. I felt his hand on my leg i wanted to push him off me but my body turned to stone. .He grabbed me by the shoulders and threw me to the ground.

Chp13 Bleh it continues

I stayed in my room for all three days. I didnt bother to leave. Lisa would come to my room telling me that i had a visitor Ethan came by each day Maurice only friday. and holly today. I allowed holly come in. when i heard her nknock. Hey ms Dramtic .whats up with you you havent came out of your lair for three days. Ha ur lucky that you have a fridge and restroom. " Bleh!" I said hiding under my pillow and blanket. Ahh ur getting on my nerves vampire" she said pulling the blanket and pillow away from me " shut up i hate being called a vampire." Ha i really dont know why i just dont like it. come on u have to get ready. and she flipped the bed and i fell off. I shouldnt have done that to her before." fine i'll get ready" where are we going anyway. I said from the bathroom" Well u will just have to wait and see. i tooka shower and straightened my hair I found holly sitting on my bed looking threw my memory box. It was filled with all notes me and holly had wriitten in the 7th grade. I was in love with him since the day i met him. And by all the notes in the box u could tell. It made me sad that i ruined one of the best things that could ever happened to me.Holly saw me staring at the box and quickly put it back in its place under my bed rite next to my other childhood memories.. So lets go get your phone and lets go.

I walked down stairs to see my mom cooking. hi hun u finally out of your room" Ha Yeah "Well its all thanx to me " ha thank you holly so where you guys going "Ha just around i rather not telll rose. Oh okay well be back by 10 u have school tomorrow" Okay by mom "By"