o so perfect chp21-24

Chp 21 I know!

I was still screaming when I woke up. Julian came rushing in. Are you okay. I stared blankly at the wall. He shook me out of my trance. Are you okay. I remember I whispered . What did you say. MY name is Rose I said with a straight faced and turned to look at him. He stared at me but I continued I have 3 siblings Lisa David(Edy) and Darren, My parents are corporate lawyers I live about an hour from here imp a junior at R.S Ferris high school. My best friend is Holly I've known her since I was in 4th grade. I had a bf named Ethan that I was madly in love with but I let him go but I don't remember how. " so do you remember anything else. I know why I'm here. I whispered as I looked straight into his eyes. What happened rose please tell me It was an attempted murder.

I told Julian everything that had happened that night of my party and how I woke up in that creepy room and also in woods. He just sat and listened. I told him how I had a strange dream about past memories. Does that mean your going back home ? I turned around and it was Diane. Yes sweetie I'm sorry but I need to go back to my family there probably worried sick about me. She had a tear go down her face. Aww don't cry Diane I'll come back and visit ,Oh okay please come soon.

I got dressed and put everything that Julian had bought me in side the trunk. Him and Diane were waiting for me at the door's walked around the cabin. I was going to miss this place it was so peaceful. I love the light patter of the rain on the windows and how u could here the whistle of the wind. I walked down the stairs and looked at everything and sighed. I walked to the car I looked out the window as we slowly drove out

Chp 22 forgotten

Ethan's p.o.v

I woke up with a feeling Something good was going to happen idk what though.I got up and got ready I walked to my desk I stared at the picture of me and Rose we were at Knott's during Halloween and it was on a ride I don't remember what the name was but I remember that was the day I had first told her I loved her

*Flashback*

.We had been waiting in line forever she was so impatient. " my god is everyone here!" she said Calm down we'll get on the ride soon" ha we'll get on the ride by the time it closes" O hush" I said and kissed "ha with that I could be here forever and nothing would matter" "ha look were next" It was the train ride and since it was Halloween there were monsters and spiders. We sat in car but were freely able to move she sat in and I put my arm around her. " Hehe I like this its so romantic ha well in a weird way"" you're are so stange" "So u like me anyways" Thats so true" The ride was almost over and she hadnt been scared once . "Ha deng I'm so brave i havent been scared"I looked up and she was staring into the cave water.I looked the other way and i saw there was a monster waiting for her. i had wondered if i should tell her cuz she was so excited about not being scared . Then the monster scared her she screamed so loud " And i just laughed so hard that my stomach hurt she wrapped her arms around me and burried her head into my chest there was a glow in the cave it was like a purple color her eyes met mine and i said it " i love you rose" Her eyes lit up"I love you too Ethan " We got off the ride and walked to a bench we sat there for an hour making out. we only stopped cuz her parents phoned her saying to meet her at a maze.Ha when i think about it that was a pretty weird time to say i love her but she found it romantic she always told me it was"

*Flashback over*

it was her 13th birthday now that i think about it was exactly 3 years ago.That was one of the best days of my life she told me it was hers to.I knew that i was going to have to move on but how.She was my true love i just didnt know how she couldnt see that.. but shes with maurice now. I couldnt do anything to change her.I wish i could see her rite now.I miss her so much i wonder what she s doing is she okay is she scared? is she..? i dont even want to think about that...