Part 34

***MATURE CONTENT ***

Sleep. The one thing I wanted so badly right now but it kept on eluding me. And now as I laid here in bed with my eyes trained on the ceiling all I could think about was him. What Yale had said earlier tonight kept on playing in my head, especially the part where he'd clearly stated he wanted me and tje intensity with which he had said said it with. I couldn't get him put of my mind and the fact that I wanted his too. And for that reason, my mind kept on conjuring sensual images of Yale and I which was getting me horny by the second. Bolting out of the bed, I let out a frustrated grunt hitting my head in the process.

What the hell was wrong with me this night? My eyes went to the clock in the room to check the time and it was ten minutes to midnight. I should be asleep by now. Throwing the covers off me I got out of bed and started pacing around the room trying not to think about Yale but the more I tried the more I thought about him. I couldn't deny it anymore, I still had feelings for him and I wanted him so very badly. Then what else was stopping me. My subconscious argued with me filling my head with all sorts of ideas....bad ideas.

Barefooted I made my way to the door,not thinking through what i was about to do. I very well knew he was asleep but it wouldn't hurt to just peek inside his room would it? I thought to myself as I carefully opened my and shut my door closed and headed down the hallway as quiet as a mouse. I reached his door which was just two door across from mine and came to a halt with my hand on the doorknob. I was so nervous that my palms were beginning to get sweet and my heart wasn't helping either as it kept on thudding in my heart.

"What are doing Faye?" I questioned myself biting on my lip.

It's not as if he's awake. You are just peeking inside, that's all. He's probably asleep.

My subconscious chipped in giving me a boost of confidence. I quickly turned the doorknob before I could change my mind and took a deep breath to calm my nerves before stepping inside the room. Everywhere was dark and quite except for the light from outside. Well he was asleep, might as well go back now. I thought to myself as I tried to make him out on the bed and that was when I realized he wasn't in his bed. I turned around to leave but stopped when I heard my name.

"Faye?" I quickly turned around to see him emerging from the balcony in nothing but his pajama buttoms with the lights from outside outlining his profile.

"Why are you up and what are you doing here?" He asked fully stepping inside the room but my stupid brain couldn't come up with any reply.

I closed the door behind me with my heart beating loudly in my chest and I was pretty much sure he could hear it from where he stood.

Alright Faye, you can do this. You came here because you wanted this. Don't chicken out now.

My inner self encouraged me as I struggled to stay calm. Letting out the breathe I had been holding in, I took bold steps toward Yale with my eyes fixed on him praying not to fall. I came to a halt a few feet from where he stood, rubbing my sweaty palms on the see through lace nightie I was wearing

"Are..you okay?" He asked with his eyes taking me in.

With shaky hands, I took off the nightie, leaving me only in my panties and exposed to his scorching gaze. I heard him take in a breath, with his eyes coming back to rest on my face. We just stood there for what seemed like and eternity with him just staring at me with desire in his eyes.

"What are you doing Faye?" He questioned in a husky voice.

"I...want you too Yale." I muttered barely above a whispered casting my eyes down, too shy to keep looking at him.