Part 33

It'd been one week and two days now since we moved in with Yale and everything was going great with the exception of a few things. Winter was loving every moment of being here and not going to school,my relationship with Adam was going well,work was great and it was such a relieve Yale wasn't trying to stop me from going to well considering the fact I had his beloved Ben chauffeuring me around,and besides that he wasn't talking to me after all so yeah. After the kissing incident and the the exchange we had that night after coming home with Adam, he had completely shut me out, barely speaking a full sentence to me.

Although he did acknowledge me when we passed by each other, he wouldn't look at me, not like how he use to and I did kind of missed that.  To be honest, I felt bad for saying all that I had said, but he had no right to question me on my choices and I had been so pissed at him for doing so and  him not being hostile or cold towards me like I had expected made me feel more like the villain.  I guess you could forgive but you couldn't forget. And I also been so ashamed of myself for kissing him back and actually enjoying it and for being so weak.  He definitely did know how to touch me to bring my body alive and ignite an unexplainable desire within me.

Sighing to myself, I set the lotion  down and blankly stared at my reflection in the mirror with my mind still filled with thoughts of Yale. A slight knock sounding at the down brought me out of my thoughts. Who could it be at this time? Was it Sara? I wondered as I got to my feet securing the towel tightly around me. During the days that I have been here, I had grown to like the older lady and how kind she was and I could see why Yale liked it. She was such a warm heart and always liked to mother everyone she came into contact with. I made way to the door and opened it only to find Yale standing there in all his glory.

"Wanted to ask if you could prepare the necessary documents that would allow me to travel with Winter and also acknowledge me as her father." He went straight to the point staring blankly pass me.

What did he mean by "allow him to travel with her"? Was he planning on taking her away from me? The blood drained from my face at that thought making me panic. Was my worst night about to come true. He must have noticed the worried look on my face and read my mind which made him continue with what he was saying.

"I'm not planning on taking her away from you. I'm not that heartless and if I wanted to, I would had done so long ago. I just received news that my grandfather is sick and it's not looking good. I want her to meet him before..." He paused with pain etched all over his face not able to continue.

And at that moment all I wanted to do was to comfort him but I held myself back knowing very well what a single touch from him could do to me or if he would like that. Yes I'll admit it, some parts of me still had feelings for him but I couldn't bring myself to accept them. I had been on that road once and I wasn't and out to go down that path again.

"I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather's detoriating health." I offered itching to touch him.

He solemnly nodded his head at what I said with him still not looking at me. Why was he not looking at me?

"Ahh I'll get the necessary documentation done as soon as I can." I added when I realized he wasn't going to say anything back to me.

He muttered out a lowly thanks before turning to leave.

"Yale?" I called after him stepping out of the room I had moved in to after that night.

He stopped with his back to me waiting  to hear what I had to say. I wanted so badly to scream at him to look at me even if it was just for a second. I didn't know why him not looking at me like I was the most exquisite thing on earth was getting to me so much. Ohh it was bugging me alright. Pushing my emotions aside, I crossed my hands across my chest before asking.