Part 5

The tension that was present in the car was palpable and I didn't know or see where we were going since the car had tainted windows. When I had changed my mind, I didn't expect him to show up in front of my apartment and intimidate me. Ohh and when he had gotten close to me all my senses had gone into overdrive. It was the first time a guy who wasn't my brother has ever been that close to me before and affected me in such a manner.

"I do hope you read and memorized everything about me that was in the file." He spoke in that authoritative tone of his interrupting my thoughts.

"Yale Adkins-Benenati, thirty years old, born on December 12 1988. Only child of parents, who are both dead, mothers name Fiona Adkins, father's name Silvio Benenati, grandfather's name Dante Benanati. Half Italian, graduated top of your class with honors, you have a degree in business, you come from a family with firm beliefs in good morals and values and was raised by your grandfather after your parents death. You love to play the piano and the guitar. Your likes include......"

"A simple yes was all I required." He said cutting me off from further rantings. What did he think, that I was a dunce? I was kinda really smart and intelligent, and really accomplished in education but who cared.

Being with him in this car was getting harder and harder, and the fact that he scared me a little bit contributed to it. I was huddled at the far left corner of the car looking straight ahead fidgeting with my fingers. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him busily texting away on his phone with a little frown on his face.

"A..are you not going to ask anything about me?"

"Not interested. All you have to do is act like you so much in love with me and only talk when I'm with you. Got it?"

"Yes sir"

"Good. Have some water, you look parched." He stopped whatever he was doing to give me a bottle of water from the compartment.

He handed it over to me without even turning his gaze. First off, he forces me into this, asks me to act so in love with him and he won't even spare me a glance. Was I that hideous or was he gay?? Ohh my goodness he was gay, I have been at the company for a month and never had I heard of any talks about him having any relations with woman and what had happened to him......with his leg and using a walking cane and being cold and mean.

My mind kept on wondering totally forgetting about the bottle of water that was in my hand.

"Drink Miss Wilson." He ordered.

Was barking orders and being authoritative all he knew how to do? This was going to be a very very long week, I thought to myself before opening the bottle of water.

"Y..you can call me Santa Faye or Faye sir." I chirped in before bringing the bottle to my lips. I didn't like the fact that he called me Miss Wilson.

I gulped down a little bit of the water before I heard him talk again.

"When asked how long we have been together, say five months, and it's Yale for this week.....and we are going to Italy."

Before I could comprehend whatever he had just said, the world around me started to blur out of focus. His lips had moved but I didn't hear one word. I closed my eyes hoping the world would stop spinning for a second.
What was happening to me all of a sudden? I thought to myself. Everything was just hazy.

"I..........I don't feel so good." I managed to slur out.

With unsteady eyes I looked to the bottle of water in my hand and to the man beside me before everything turned black.