Part 14

**Mature Content**

Ohh f**k
I mentally screeched to myself with every muscle within my body tensing up. How come I didn't hear the bathroom door opening or closing, I frantically wondered, clenching my bra closer to me. His hands came to a stop at the base of my back to draw circles there, literally sending shivers down my spine. God how could someone I barely knew affect me in such a manner, maybe it was the fact that I craved to experience sex and also the fact that I was attracted to him, I mean who wouldn't be, he was sin itself.

My brain sending commands for my feet to move went unreceived, it just wouldn't obey and it was as if my feet were glued to the floor. Luckily for me, Yale retracted his hand from my body and took a step backwards making me release the breath I had been holding in. Don't get me wrong, I very much wanted him to ravish me and do wicked things to my body but I just couldn't help feeling all nervous and anxious around him. And I was kind of insecure about him seeing my body, again.

He'd already seen it before but I still felt embarrassed and what if I wasn't that good in bed or what if I froze. It was true this was nothing but a charade and he'd clearly told me not to get attached but I kind of already was and I wanted him to like me, even if it was just a little bit and even if it was influenced by lust.

Still holding unto my bra, I gingerly bent down to pick the towel and wrapped it around me letting go of my last piece of clothing. I turned around with my eyes downcast too shy to look up, with my wet hair clinging to my face and body to offer an apology to Yale for the inconvenience.

"I'm s-sorry, I should have waited to use the bathroom." I managed to croak out, barely hearing myself above the nose of the rain.

When no answer came, I lifted my head to investigate why Yale hadn't said anything. He had his back to me with his hand running through his hair in a frustrating manner and I couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with him. Had seeing me naked again got him upset and furious, well I was appalling, but I didn't think it was this bad.

Tears pricked at the back of my eyes, threatening to fall, just by thinking of this situation right here. I quickly blinked several times to hold in it before grabbing my wet clothes off the floor to head to my room. I barely took three steps before I heard his voice.

"F**k this." He said out loud before making his way towards me in a flash.

In a blink of an eye, Yale had managed to turn me around, get my towel off and get me on the bed with him on top of me. It happened so fast I could barely believe it. We both landed on the bed with a soft thud, with my heart beating wildly in my chest. His hazel eyes bore into mine for what seemed like an eternity with lust purely lurking in them. And I could tell he was in deep thought from the hard lines on his face,

A moment passed before his face slowly inched closer to mine, till his lips was just an air away. My breath hitched due to him being this close and knowing very well he wanted to kiss me, hell I wanted him to kiss me so badly. I closed my eyes in anticipation, waiting for him to claim my lips.

Not sparing a second he crushed those sinful lips of his to mine, tasting and warming them. What started off as gentle and soft soon turned into fervent and demanding which I matched with a hunger of my own. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my body to his and giving into the lust he had ignited in me.

He balanced his weight leaning down on me? supported by his left hand so his free hand could roam free over my body. His hands traveled from my ankle all the way up to my rib cage igniting sparks wherever they touched. I almost melted into the bedcovers when his thumb lightly brushed against my sensitive nipples making it tighten into a hard bud.