Part 10

**A little bit of "mature content in this chapter, you already know the drill😂😂.***
P.S- This is Santa Faye's point of view. Enjoy☺️.

Staring at my reflection in the bathroom mirror, my fingers traced my slightly swollen lips thinking about what had just happened not long ago. My nipples were still a bit hard and I was feeling butterflies in my stomach, literally. Who knew a kiss could have such an effect on me, it even made me forget the fact that I had almost died yesterday. I felt my face grow hot as I remembered his shaft poking me earlier. And from the many romance novels and other books I had read, I knew very well he was aroused, yeah I wasn't all that naive when it came to men.

My fingers limply dropped from my lips and my heart sunk as I also recalled the fact that he had seen me naked and also seen my scars. He had no right to intrude on my body like that....no right. But some part of me was glad it was him who had seen them instead of someone else. I gently wiped at the tears that threatened to fall before giving myself a pep talk.

"What's been done has been done Faye. No need to cry about it. You are alive and well and everything will be fine. He will stop feeling sorry for you,eventually." I encouragingly said to myself before securing the towel around me and stepping out of the bathroom.

I came out just in time to see Yale take off his shirt with his back turned to me. My breath caught in my throat as my eyes took in the broad expanse of his shoulders, his back, his lean waist and those deep dimples at his lower back. I closed my eyes for a second trying to block out the sinful images my mind was conjuring up. His body was perfectly sculpted and was definitely worth looking at. What I would give to have my hands feel his muscles and those beautiful dimples of his.

My eyes flickered open and this time, instead of a back, it came into contact with hard muscles and abs before traveling up to a face which was intently staring at me. My eyes rounded up  like saucers when I noticed I had been caught ogling.

"S-sorry sir." I apologized, averting my gaze.

"Don't apologize, you can stare all you want. And call me Yale." He said with a brief smile.

I nodded my head timidly as I searched around for my stuff. It took a while before I realized I wasn't in the initial room I had been in. This room was large, with a king size bed and was also lavishly decorated than the first.

"M-my bag." I said to myself more than to him.

"Will get it for you." Was all he said as he slowly made him way towards me.

With every step he took forward, I took one back till my rear end hit the wall. He had a straight face, but those eyes of his held mischief and sin. Yale came to a stop right infront of me in all his intimidating glory and lifted his hand to slowly and seductively trace the outline of my lip, which made me tighten my hold on my towel. Even though my breath was coming out normal, my heart was frantically cartwheeling inside me with every touch of his.

"Do I make you nervous little kitten?" He asked tracing his fingers over my bottom lip. He stopped for a moment to look at my clenched hand on the towel before continuing.

"Are you scared of me doing something to you?" He chuckled- "You are so innocent, and pure and untainted. Tell me little kitten, have you ever cum before?" He bluntly asked in all seriousness.

Wait, what? My eyes snapped up to meet hazel ones, which were focused and unyielding. Did I hear right.....did he just asked me if I had had an orgasm before? And why was he calling me "little kitten", what was I.....a tiny member of the cat family? And was this some kind of sick sexual game he was playing with me? My mind kept buzzing with all these thoughts.