Break in? Kind of (7)

Começar do início

     "So you're rolling like a dog? Urgh nevermind. I don't even want to know. Have you actually contacted Marc?", I ask nervously. I don't know how he would respond.

        "I...", he stops moving.

       "You?", my eyes widen in hope.

       "I need to pee."

       "URGHHH", I throw my head back in frustration. That means no. He probably tries to get Mason and I back together so he could slowly start to talk to Marc again through me.

Nate gets up, walking in the direction of the bathroom. A sudden idea lit up in my head.

      If he doesn't contact Marc. I will.

The only problem is that I don't have Marc's phone number... soooo. I sneak up to the table where Nate's phone lies.

He luckily has no password. I immediately scroll through his contacts.

Found it.

A smirk was plastered on my lips. This was easy peasy. It could have been solved in 5 minutes.

I press on the contact "bæ" before the calling sound rang in my ears.

I bite my lips from the excitement pumping through my veins. He finally picks the phone up.....

"Welcome to Pizza Hut. How Can I help you?", an old man's voice beams from the phone.

What. The actual mushroom.

"Euh... Marc?", I stutter out confused.

"My name Jeff"

I hang up the phone. Not knowing what to think.

Did he really just save Pizza Hut under bæ??

I look through his contact again, finding another one that says "my love". I immediately call the contact.

"Chuck E cheese, everything is fresh made on your plate", a young man's voice louds not so enthousiastly.

Bruh.

"FAYE!", a furious Nathan screams my name, standing in the doorway.

Wait... I'm sister shook.

"I have two questions", I point to his face. "Why do y'all men pee so fast and WHY THE FUDGE DO YOU SAVE FAST FOOD PLACES ON YOUR PHONE???"

☆☆☆

The next night...

I was standing in front of the mansion. It was weird  that the mansion which  I once called my own home would be the place I will break in.

The sun has already gone under. It was 10 pm exactly.

     Time to commit a crime.

      "Do you see anything yet over", Nate's voices louded through the walkie talkie.

I looked next to me with a straight face.

"You know I'm standing right next to you", I state dryly.

"Urghhh, do you really have to ruin everything?", he speaks through the walkie talkie while staring right into my eyes.

Did he...

Did he just roll his eyes???

Bruh. What a drama llama.

I look back at the mansion. My feet were frozen into place.