Author's Note!

Hey Luvs! can't believe how many views this has gotten in the past week. We're almost to 6k! And that just so happens to be a very important number! Grimmjow is the Sixth Espada sooooooo the next chapter will be extra extra long and will have 10x the amount of Grimmjow. If this gets to 6k within the next 24hrs I will update Saturday just for you guys.

Oh and do not forget to vote! Voting is very important as is leaving comments. I always comment back because I absolutely love you guys and you deserve that much. Inbox me and all that jazz. I'm here for you. If you have a request for a chapter or for a whole new story then please! do not be afraid to ask! I write for you and I want to write something you will enjoy.

I have a couple new stories out and a couple old ones. Most are fanfics but I do have an original started. I also read a lot on here so if you find a good story then tell me about it! I love to read just as much as I love to write. But that's all for this little update. Read, vote, and comment. If you want to follow me on anything or just see what I do and post when I'm not writing ask for my Instagram or Twitter. I am a very vulgar person, I cannot lie and sometimes I rant but I'm always good for entertainment and advice.

Bye Luvs, Fine Reads!