"Wow, how did you kn-"

"That is always the first thing people ask, but I think they got silky, bouncy brown hair from mom though", he cuts her off.

"No Lola that don't match your hair at all!" Lisa shouts from a bedroom.

"I didn't ask you for your fashion advice Lisa", Lola says.

Aaron sighs,"both 21 soon to be 22 and still act like 16."

"I'll order pizza", Tony says.

"Good I'm starving", Aaron pats his belly.

***

Brendan is back in Chicago, they're closer to nailing Damon. Damon didn't even attend Jett's funeral on Friday.

 Kathy and Ace did though, she cried because of what her husband did.

"Hey, what day Annelise say she was arriving?" Zane asks him.

"Tomorrow, 3 pm. I decided to carry her out for dinner tomorrow night", Brendan explains.

"Look at you, going out on a date. Been a while buddy", he pats his back.

"We're just going to catch up, so you're coming the wedding? You were Stephanie's friend too you know."

"You meant bed buddy", Zane laughs,"I don't think her husband to be would want to see her high school hook up."

"That's all in the past man, plus lots of single ladies will be there", Brendan winks.

"Whatever, but I already got plans for the weekend. You'll tell me how it goes anyway."

Brendan calls Elisha,"hey Lisha, how are you?"

"Oh hey stranger, what took you so long to call? Aren't I your best friend anymore?" She sniffs.

"Of course you are my best friend Lisha, nothing will change that."

"But you're going to get a girlfriend, she'll replace me", Elisha sighs.

"No she wouldn't."

"Elisha stop being dramatic", a guy in the background says.

"Shut it Tony, I'm acting here", she snaps, Brendan laughs,"see you ruin it."

"You fooled me Lisha, don't worry."

"Good, so you're picking me up from the airport on Tuesday right?" She asks.

"Of course, you'll get to meet Annelise as well."

"Maybe Wednesday, I want to spend the whole day with you."

"Anything for you Lisha."

"The pizza's getting cold Elisha, say goodbye to your boyfriend", the same guy in the background informs her.

"He's not my boyfriend, mind your business. I got to go Brendan, don't take so long to call next time", Elisha warns.

"It works both ways you know, you could have call me", Brendan points out.

"You could of been busy trying to catch you know who."

"It's slow for now, he's gone into hiding."

She hangs up.

"You know I always wonder why  Elisha and you never dated. You guys are so close", Draven says.

"Maybe that's not our fate. Our fate is to be best friends."

"Have this came to mind, what if your ex is at the wedding?" Draven frowns.

"Sh*t, she was Stephanie's best friend after all", Brendan turns pale.