"Sorry love, but I can never seem to get my hands off of you. Besides, you need to do something for me."

He said with excitement in his voice, however, why is it that I always get a bad feeling when I listen to what Eli wants me to do? Before I could even ask what he needs of me, I felt his hand groping my butt even tighter while his other arm was wrapped around my lower waist!

"No! I know what you're gonna do! Don't even think about it- Oh my God! Put me down right now!"

Shouting in laughter, I was caught off guard the moment Eli flipped me onto his shoulder as he carried me! I could already feel the motion sickness seeping in already, I've always hated being upside down. Though I can't help but giggle as I think back to when we were kids, Eli would sometimes carry me on his back...

"After tasting the syrup in your mouth, it made me kinda hungry, so let's make our way to the kitchen so you can fix me something to eat."

He said in amusing laughter, exiting the room, he nonchalantly continued to carry me down the hall...

"And what makes you think I'll cook you anything?!"

I said with a playful stubborn attitude. Hearing Eli's heavy steps make their way downstairs, it amazes me how easily he can lift me with so much ease. His sudden pause made me grip his shoulders more as I heard him speak soon after...

"Because if you don't..."

He remained quiet for a few seconds until all I felt was his grip tightening around my waist. That was until I felt a strong stinging sensation rush throughout my body! Letting out a yelp, I bit my lower lip as I was stunned by his actions!

"Did you just slap my ass?" I asked shockingly while gripping his shoulders more.

"I don't know. Did it sound something like this?!"

He said sarcastically, bringing his hand back down he forced another slap to my behind once again! The loud smack could be heard echoing through the walls as I felt my body jolt forward! I only tensed up more once Eli began to run his fingers within my inner thighs soon afterward!

"Don't...touch there...Eli, not when I'm upside down! It's embarrassing like this, you do realize I'm wearing a skirt, don't you!?"

I said to him feeling bashful, my heart was escalating and I worried that Eli would be able to hear it!

"How could I not notice my girl wearing a skirt? I noticed right away when you left your house, which by the way. I don't want you wearing them to school, understand."

He replied with a playful yet stern voice...

"You're not my dad! I could wear whatever I want-"

Cutting my words short, I felt my body jolt forward again as I felt his hand slamming down against my butt once more!

"Would you like another smack in the ass, Luna? Unless that's a turn-on for you if so, I don't mind doing it as many times as you want me to."

He said teasingly while rubbing my behind so seductively...

"Well, I don't! And..why can't I wear skirts, are they not cute on me?"

I asked, watching him make the last few steps down the stairs.

"You're cute in anything you wear, but I don't want anyone looking at those long smooth legs of yours. Also, this skirt is just too short for you to wear, but by all means, you could wear it around me. After all, I like to guess what color of underwear you're wearing let me guess right now... white?"