Chapter 11 - Smells Like Love{}

"You need to sort it out with him, Ashley!" Lissa insisted as she curled my brown hair.

"No, Lissa he was being a tomato to me!"

"A Tomato?" Melanie and Melissa yelled together.

"Yes, he is a tomato!" I said and crossed my arms trying to keep my face in a serious expression.

Lissa chuckled and tugged at my hair, "Alright then. Brandon is a tomato then,"

The doorbell rang and Melanie immediately jumped up to get it. It was like she had been stung by a pin.

"I'll get it!" She yelled and scurried to the door.

I was certain Alessio was at the door. I know Melanie was well on her way to becoming Mrs Melanie Jackson. She was obsessed with him like most teenage girls were obssesed with Edward Cullen back when the twilight rage was happening. Melanie often gushed about him to me and in return, I would give her a few details about what was happening between Brandon and me.

"Hello ladies," Alessio stuck his head into the room and greeted us. Melissa gave him a big hug and I gave him an awkward side hug as I was pinned to the chair by Lissa who was still curling my hair.

"What's Brandon doing?" Lissa asked as she started on my eyes adding the eye shadow, mascara, the eyeliner and whatever else she had in her black make-up bag.

"Liddi's club," Alessio said shrugging and Lissa rolled her eyes.

"Hasn't he met enough Alison's to last a lifetime yet?" Lissa asked rolling her eyes.

"Apparently not Lis, something is bothering him hard though," Alessio looked at his phone and shook his head with worry. I could see that Alessio really cared about Brandon and that warmed my heart. It was amazing to know that Brandon had a friend that truly cared for him.

Brandon had once confided in me about the things that bothered him the most. The main one was that he could never truly know whether to trust someone or not as he couldn't be certain whether they were after his money or after his fame. Personally, I could not imagine living like him. The stress would get to me and I would probably be swollen alive by my own paranoia and anxiety. 

"The cause is this thing here!" Lissa said and pointed to me.

"You?" He asked and I guiltily nodded lowering my head.

"Ohh, trouble in paradise I see," Alessio said with a wink.

"Yeah, " Lissa responded helping out the chair, "I'm dressing her to win her man back!" 

"Win her man back? I thought it was just a fight?" Melanie said entering the room with a bucket of popcorn.

"It is. Lissa is being dramatic," I rolled my eyes.

"Well hope it sorts out soon, Alessio and I are heading out now don't wait up for me! We will see you there, okay! Don't chicken out!" Melanie said as she dusted her hands on her dress. 

 I watched her walk out the door with Alessio and then the door slammed shut signalling their departure.

"Do you think he has a thing for her?" Melanie asked as she grabbed a bunch of her popcorn and relaxed onto the bed.

I shook my head, "I don't think so."

"Why not? Melissa is gorgeous and rich and Alessio... well he is also gorgeous and rich. It kind of seems like a match made in heaven don't you think?" 

I sighed and shook my head again, "They have known each other for many years, Mel. If they wanted to be together they would be. I doubt that they would wait this long to uncover the feelings they have for each other."