"Hey, I'm serious!" I clutch his sleeve, worry still clear as day in my voice. "We might actually get lost in here— see how huge this place is!"

No matter how worried I sound, he doesn't stop laughing for a while. It's easily the most longest record I'd heard him laugh before, although I don't find how my statement is so funny. It was perfectly logical— I hated mazes, and this place was technically a maze.

"Don't worry," he assures me as he wipes tears from his eyes, making it sound pretty ensuring. I mean, if you want to sound comforting, then at least get yourself to stop giggling like crazy while you're trying.

"We won't get lost in here, Lyr. I promise we won't." With amusement still twinkling like stars in his gaze, he leads me over to lines and lines of suits and tuxedos— all different in style but all having something in common.

They smell like fresh and unworn and looks very very expensive. Every single one of them.

Gosh, these stupidly over rich Heads.

Then my eyes catch on a sleek, simple suit. It's dark and traditional, but I'm wondering how it would look on Jungkook as I instinctively draw if off of the hanger. I'll bet everything I have that it wouldn't look plain on him— it'd make him look gorgeous.

My mistake— he would make it look gorgeous on him.

And of course, I was correct.

Gosh, he could be a model with anything he tried on

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Gosh, he could be a model with anything he tried on.

Trying not to stutter, I nod approval at the suit. While he'd been changing, I'd been eyeing an all black suit that I really, really wanted to see how it would look like on him.

"That one."

He raises an eyebrow at me as I toss him the black, black formalwear. "Are you going to make me try every suit I own?"

"Of course not! I'm not that mean."

This one gives him more of a softer look, even though the shade clearly indicates otherwise

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This one gives him more of a softer look, even though the shade clearly indicates otherwise. With his circular doe eyes and his blood red lips, he somehow balances the line of cute and gorgeous at the same time.

Interesting.

"I promise it's the last one," I smile devilishly at him and gently unhook a suit with elegant designs engraved upon the dark background. "Promise."

I can tell he's starting to get annoyed with my tact as his lips go thin with impatience.

"Promise." He echoes and I nod, a smile on my lips. "Fine."

The moment I see it, the sheer appearance of him shocks me into pure silence

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The moment I see it, the sheer appearance of him shocks me into pure silence. All I can do I try to keep my eyes to myself as I respectfully give him a once over when all I want to do is admire him for hours and hours.

The suit makes him seem mature and elegant, the decorative engravings on the dark complimenting the overall look of the formalwear. Skies, he looks so good. How can anyone manage to look that good?

"This is the one."