Bonus: Marked Wings

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

"Master— here's some more requests relating to the Palace." My advisor says, and I instantly bite my lip when he slides a pile of papers onto my desk.

"And these are the reports on the territory patrol." He adds, dumping another pile of papers that he'd literally pulled out of nowhere. "Don't forget the meeting in ten minutes!"

I take a deep breath, seriously considering cutting off people from my House like Jungkook had done the moment he'd become the Head.

He'd claimed he didn't want to deal with "dumb people who pissed him off", and "would've killed his entire House eventually" if he hadn't done that in the beginning.

My head hurts.

I've been confined to this office for the last two days, signing off countless papers and skipping meals just to get all the reports finished.

And ever since I'd fallen asleep on the desk with my head in the wrong position, I had a vicious tugging in my right shoulder that was driving me insane.

The last thing I wanted to do was to listen to a bunch of people argue like a disorganized pack of wolves.

Damn the meeting.

I need a drink.

________________________

"I told you." Jungkook says in monotone as he sips on a cup of lemonade, looking sullen after Lyr had snatched away the alcohol from him. "Just kill them off."

Lyr gives him a glare as I laugh, already knowing that he'd say that. The sharp taste of the liquid burns down my throat as I sigh.

"Tae, you workaholic." Jimin clicks his tongue at me, sucking on the straw of his milk tea. "You actually read those reports?"

"I can't just trash them, can I?" I say, blinking my eyes tiredly as I think of the piles of papers waiting for me back at my Palace.

I take another long drink.

"Where's Lyr?" Jungkook says, his cheeks slightly tinged red as he looks around. "Where'd she go?"

Who the hell gets drunk on lemonade?

"I'm here, you coconut." She laughs, snatching the cup of lemonade from him and replacing it with cold water. "What the heck— did you get drunk on lemonade?"

I should probably stop, too.

I couldn't get too drunk— I still had to work after this, which probably included listening to the loud idiots who was going to be pissed off because I'd skipped the meeting.

Just one more glass, and I'll have to go.

_________________________

Leah's POV