Bonus: Fear of Women

Jimin had nearly killed himself laughing when Taehyung and Leah had come back through the main doors, their faces still looking stunned.

Jungkook's hand tightens around mine the same moment my eyes fix at the blazing mark on Leah's collarbone, his doe eyes wide open.

Taehyung bites his lip.

"T-That's his Mark." I stutter out, and Leah groans as she rubs at her face. "How— How did you— Kim Taehyung! Did you kiss her?! You serious?"

"I didn't mean to." He growls, staring flatly at a howling Jimin. "How do I fix this?"

"Why are you asking me?" Jimin says innocently, and Taehyung bites harder as his gaze turns colder. "I'm not the one who got drunk and kissed a servant at my friend's home."

"How do I fix this?"

"It's over, hyung." Jungkook says carefully, looking a bit cautious at the fire in Taehyung's eyes. "The Mark's been made. It can't be erased."

"I can't get married." Taehyung says frustratingly, and Leah blows out a breath behind him.

"Why?" I ask, trying to ignore the two eyes turned to me. "I mean... you have to get married sometime—"

"Hyung never wanted to get married." Jungkook whispers into my ear, his lips brushing against my skin. "He's afraid of women."

".........."

What?!

"I have to work." Tae says annoyingly, his face blushed a bit from anger as he curls his full lips. "I don't have time to deal with this, dammit."

"Relax!" Jimin drones, leaning back into his chair. "Who gives? Why do you care so much about work, Tae? You need to chill— you're going to get married!"

"I'm not getting married."

"Wait, he's actually scared of girls?" I whisper furiously back into Jungkook's ear. "You serious? No way— he danced fine at the Moon Dance with a girl. And are you saying he's scared of me?"

"Not of you, because he knew that you were close to me." He says, eyes flickering back to check on Taehyung's increasingly frightful gaze. "And that girl, it was his sister."

"Wait, what?"

"He's scared of them." Jungkook says matter-of-factly, and Taehyung finally whips around to the maknae. His cheeks are flaming now, and I giggle when I see Leah trying to hide her laughter.

"I'm not!"

"Yeah you are, hyung." Jungkook says, eyes dripping innocence. "I've never seen you talk to another girl except for work and Lyr."

"I can't deal with this." Taehyung snaps, his expression obviously on edge. It only gets worse when he notices Leah trying to hush her giggles behind him.

"I'm not marrying her."

Sorry for the short chapter... I'll be back with a longer bonus of Jungkook and Lyr. :)

But I'm also working on a short sequel of Dark and Light with Taehyung and Leah, so please give that a lot of love when it's published!!