O hareya main dil hareya
Main haara tujhpe
Main haara tujhpe o...
mmm.. o o.. oo..
mmm.. o oo..

He pulled her on flowery passage and lay with her while resting his head on his arm... His eyes were on her when he sang

Khuli aankhon se dekha woh
Haseen khwab hai tu
Dil mein jo utar jaaye woh
Pyaari baat hai tu (x2 repeat)

He at once leaned over her face and while giving her feathery kisses on the side of her neck he sang...

Tere naam ka nasha nasha hai
Zubaan pe chhaa gayaa
Iss bekhudi mein doobne se
Main khud ko na rok sakeya

He grabs some patels in his fist and started showering them on her

O haareya main dil haareya
Main haara tujhpe o..

At the end he rested his forehead over hers...Nandini for the 1st time in her life like this pampering of his... she felt blessed on seeing this love ... But that unknown fear was also tere in her heart...

With her closed eyes she prayed to her ayiappa... Ayiappa plzzz is baar kuch ghalat na ho...plz Manik aur os k is pyaar ko merey liye hamesha aisa hi rakhna... plzzz...

Manik after some moment once again lay beside her and while holding and placing her hand on his heart said: Nandini... I don't know k tum aisa kaise kar leti ho... har baar har time... kuch aisa k main tum se aur bhi zyada pyaar karne lagta hoon...Mujhe nahi pata tha k tum ne Dad k liye itna sub kuch plan kiya hai... tum... tum sub k liye aisa kaise soch leti ho... huh...?

Nandini with smiling face replied:Manik sach bolon...to I don't know ... but I think jab app kisi se pyaar karte ho to os se related har aik person app ko utna hi pyara lagne lagta hai... jitna wo ... and yahan to baat Dad ki thi na... tumhare Dad aur merey Appa... Tumhe pata hai Manik... Jab se main uncle se mili hoon na... mujhe lagta hai merey appa merey pass haan...wo wapis aa gaye haan ... merey pass... merey liye...to appa k liye to main kuch bhi kar sakti hoon...

Manik tuned his face and saw the seriousness in her eyes... when she said once again...Kuch bhi...

Manik wanted  her to be happy for the remaining day so he said like taunt: Arey wah Dad kya mile mujhe bhol gayi... appa k liye kuch bhi aur merey liye?

Nandini saw her kiddish face and in excitement she pinched his cheeks while saying: Aaa Mela Baby jealous ho gya...then she kissed the tip of his nose and said: Manik tum ne hi to mujhe Dad diye haan... to socho agar main Dad k liye kuch bhi kar sakti hoon to... Tumhare liye to is puri dunya se lar sakti hoon ...

Unkowningly words came out of his mouth like he want assurance: Promise me k tum merey liye sari dunya se

Unkowningly words came out of his mouth like he want assurance: Promise me k tum merey liye sari dunya se... har aik cheez se laro gi...

Nandini: Nandu promise...