24 - Make you smile

Start from the beginning

" Jungkook ..." Jungkook were packing his stuff as you wanted to go back to Home..

" Hawon..." I replied..

" Ummmmm...It's ...Can you take me somewhere ? "

" where?? "

"  It's XXX church, I heard about from your mom..she said that church has magical powers ....like.."

" Like what?? " he asked.

" She said, If once we go there and ring the magical bell in that church, Something really good will happen to our lives ...That's why...."  You said in a low tone while looking at jungkook laughing slightly at what you said.

" Haha...I thought it was only my mom..But here you too believe in stuff like that..." he said in a joy tone..you felt a little bit shy because watching him laughing at you...

" Huh...Ok...If you want " finally he said.

your question could make him surprise. Because last day you  wanted go back to home, but now you wanted to stay and go somewhere..It's no matter for him since all he wants to stay with you..

** Your pov **

Huh...I feel this is better..Because I feel safe when jungkook stay around me..but i don't know why, maybe because he saved me...yeah...I should be thankful for him...without him...I might not here today...by the way all I want now is take a fresh air and try to forget that..Hawon...Nothing to be worry...Jungkook is here...

" What???  Hawon...You can't think like that..he won't stay by your side all along, Don't you know that who is he...huhh.."

" Are you Ok ? " I snaped out with his voice..

" Ahh...Yeah.."

" You did well...." he said.

" What? "

" It's better stay here  for a little long...You may have some fun as you can...hmm...you can forget things " He said that as I thought earlier.

" yeah...maybe "

After that little conversation, there was a huge silence between us until I spoke up.

" Does it too far? We almost ride for 2 hours.. "

" nop..the map says it's only a few Kms to reach there.....to you magical church " Saying that he giggled.

" Ayy...whatever " I frowned a little.

" Here we are..." He screamed.

" Woahhhhhhhhhhhh " My mouth widen...What a beautiful place this is...

" yeah...seems like..." he answered while looking at me, It was like he is going to go through me..

" What seems like, This place is beautiful by all means Idiot..." For a movement, I forgot everything..because i always wanted to come to place like this..Beautiful nature, trees, flowers...woah..."  I took a chance to peek around..Jungkook was coming after me...
There were few building belongs to the church and the main building situated in a place like a hill...

" You want to go there? " Jungkook asked..and yes I nodded. Because that bell was there...

" Fine..." he said in smiley face..we had to reached such a long and high steps to reach that place...

We reached half of the steps.

" No...I can't put a step anymore " Saying that I sat on a step..

" Hahaa...You're such a baby girl..Common....This is not that hard..." Jungkook giggled while watching me panting.

" Easy... to say....for you...But I'm not that ....strong ....you...know ...I'm ...not good either...I'm still paining
....."